Gratified Long Term Day Trader is an expert advisor that was built with the purpose of executing orders automatically on the terminal. It uses common strategies like trends and counter trend trading.
Gratified Long Term Day Trader at a glance
|Currency Pairs||AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, EURCHF, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, NZDUSD, and USDCAD.|
|Strategy||Trend and Counter trend|
Gratified Long Term Day Trader functionality
It’s time to talk about how the robot is going to make us profitable, trading on our account. We have systemized details in the following list.
- The robot can provide us with a fully-automatic trading experience that we may want.
- We have to work with the robot on the MT5 terminal.
- We can find an MT4 version of the system, but we have to pay a full price for it.
- The system was updated not so far ago to match market conditions.
- The price was increased from $299 to $499 then it was rolled back to $299.
- It includes a recovery feature to make significant profits after losses.
- We can work with trend and counter trend strategies.
- There’s a possibility to trade 10 orders at once.
- That can be risky because it requires much margin to keep them on the market.
- The advisor checks daily price movements.
- We may work with a Dukascopy broker.
- There’s a moving average indicator applied.
- Well the best pair and time frame are EURUSD on H1.
- Trading is possible on 14 cross pairs: AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, EURCHF, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, NZDUSD, and USDCAD.
The system can be purchased for $299 only for a copy. This allows us to work on a single real account. We have no rental possibilities on the board. Anyway, a demo copy can be downloaded for free. It allows us to check settings on our terminal.
Gratified Long Term Day Trader trading strategy tests
We can check how the system was tested on the real account data during the period of 2010-2021. The devs set an initial deposit at $1,000. The total profit was $822,494. Gratified Long Term Day Trader could accumulate 95,393 pips. The profit factor was 1.22. The win rate was only 54.11%. The maximum drawdown was 44.76%. The win rate was low and drawdowns were high. An average trade was $129.83.
What about Gratified Long Term Day Trader live trading results
The advisor keeps working on the real market through the OANDA broker with decreased success. The leverage is low, 1:40. The maximum drawdowns is 11.9%. We have a maximum deposit load at 83.1%. It’s an unfriendly number. The win rate is 56.8%. The account has been working for 10 weeks. The system could manage to grow this account to 25.63%.
An average trade frequency is 10 orders every week. An average holding time is 6 days. There are no subscribers who follow this account.
After success in January, the advisor has lost -5.24% so far in February 2022.
Trading results show a wall of lost orders and paid commissions.
The system has performed 95 orders. The best trade is $20.01 when the worst trade is -$18.63. The recovery factor is 1.86 when the profit factor is 1.51. These numbers were much higher in January. An average monthly gain is 17.84% only.
The advisor works with various trading frequencies with all mentioned pairs. We don’t know what this suffix means.
We have a negative comment among the several positive ones that accurately matches what we saw on the trading account.
Scott Fredeman has five years of MQL5 experience. For this period he has designed 8 products and established 8 signals. The advisors were downloaded 1657 times for demo usage.
Gratified Long Term Day Trader Review SummaryGratified Long Term Day Trader
Functionality3/5 NeutralThe robot has average functionality.
Trading strategy3/5 NeutralIt works with trend and counter trend strategies.
Live results3/5 NeutralNow, trading results aren’t good.
Customer support4/5 GoodThe dev provides average for MQL5 support.
User reviews3/5 NeutralThe last review is a negative one.
- A backtest report provided
- Trading results shown
- The price was rolled back
- No risk advice given
- No money-management advice provided
- Trading results are so far from being wolid
- We have a negative review