Happy Frequency has an informative presentation that provides us with all the necessary details about the system. Its developers are Happy Forex. We’d like to note that they are veterans on Forex.
Happy Frequency at a glance
We have systemized some claims in the following table.
|Price||299 EUR and 499 EUR|
|Currency Pairs||USDCAD, EURUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURCHF, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, and USDJPY|
|Strategy||Trend, hedge, martingale, and grid|
Happy Frequency functionality
We have gathered the most important information about the advisor in the following list:
- We can expect that the robot works with the market orders completely automatically for us.
- It can use various strategies such as trend, hedge, martingale, and grid.
- There’s a news filter that allows us to avoid opening orders during periods of high-impact news.
- We can trade the following pairs USDCAD, EURUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURCHF, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, and USDJPY.
- The only time frame to work with is M5.
- We can rely that the system will seek trading opportunities 24/7.
- A VPS service is a good addition to keep our account profitable.
- We can get ten robots and an indicator completely for free, purchasing the package.
- It’s possible to work on the following operational systems: Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS and Linux.
- The only platform to trade is MT4.
- We are allowed to use the following accounts: Micro, Mini, Standard, and ECN.
- The system needs from us to work on the account with over $4000.
- It’s possible to start working in several minutes after purchasing the system.
- The robot works with 4 and 5 digit brokers well.
The system can be bought for 299 EUR (two licenses) and for 499 EUR (five licenses). As mentioned, there are 10 advisors and an indicator added. We can rely on free updates and upgrades, welcome support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Happy Frequency trading strategy tests
The developers decided not to provide us with backtest reports. Although the backtest report does not reflect the future performance of the system, it can show us what trading approach the robot used to generate income in the past.
What about Happy Frequency live trading results
We have Happy Frequency running a real USD account on ORBEX. The leverage is 1:500. The advisor works on the MT4 platform. This trading account has a verified track record. It was created on July 07, 2020, and deposited at $4,000.02. Its total growth has reached 102.51%. An average monthly growth is 3.41%. The maximum drawdown was 41.03%.
There were 5707 deals and 41,804.7 pips executed. It works with an accuracy rate of 81% for long and short trading directions. It holds a trade open for 3 days. The profit factor is high–1.86. So, this number is good to go.
The robot works with eleven pairs where GBPUSD is the most actively traded with 1262 deals closed.
The robot has been trading with acceptable risks to the balance. It has to lose 131 deals to lose 10% of the balance.
The robot works with significant SL levels. We can also note Grids of orders.
The system has closed three months of 2022 with profits.
The developers created a page on Trustpilot. The rate of their portfolio is 4.5 based on 13 reviews.
We’d like to note that clients are happy with the products and the customer support the company provides.
Happy Frequency Rview SummaryHappy Frequency
Functionality5/5 AmazingThe system looks well-designed.
Trading strategy4/5 GoodIt works with various trading strategies.
Live results4/5 GoodThe robot is consistently profitable.
Customer support5/5 AmazingThe developers provide us with excellent support.
User reviews5/5 AmazingWe have only positive testimonials written.
- A veteran-company behind the service
- Trading results provided
- A refund policy applied
- No backtest reports provided