Happy Breakout is a trading solution that can work well under real market conditions. The robot belongs to the Happy Forex company portfolio. So, it’s time to check the system out to see how well it can work for us.
Happy Breakout at a glance
There’s a short summary in the table to help you out.
|Trading Platforms||MT4 and MT5|
|Currency Pairs||GBPUSD and EURUSD|
|Strategy||Breakout, Price Action|
|Timeframe||M30 and H1|
Happy Breakout functionality
The presentation includes plenty of explanations about how the system functions and what we should expect from it if we decide to set it working on our terminal.
- The advisor was designed to open and close orders on a terminal automatically.
- It looks for breakout possibilities on the market.
- The system works with understanding of a tunnel between support and resistance levels.
- It has received 99.90% tick data testing before being released.
- The report doesn’t mention a broker house.
- The system covers us with protective SL levels.
- We have a trailing stop loss feature on the board.
- It works with 4 and 5 digit quotes without problems.
- The system doesn’t work with strategies that bring higher risks to our account such as Arbitrage, Grid, Hedge, and Martingale strategies.
- We can get started working on a demo account before going live.
- The robot requires us to work on an account with low commissions and spreads.
- Trading is allowed on the operating systems:Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS and Linux.
- The devs deliver a robot for trading on MT4 and MT5.
- It works with two cross pairs: GBPUSD and EURUSD.
- The time frame should be M30 or H1.
- The best spreads to be profitable are less than 10 pips.
- It’s possible to start trading with as low as $100 on the balance.
- We can work on a demo account first to find the best way to work with this robot.
The system costs €550 for an unlimited number of real and demo accounts. This sounds weird because how they are going to control if a person decides to resell. The package includes free copies of the system, knowledgeable support, free updates and upgrades. We are allowed to ask for refunds within 30 days.
Happy Breakout trading strategy tests
We have the system tested on the data from 2012-2015 years. It is too old to be relevant. It was tested on EURUSD on the M30 time frame. The quality was 99.90% with only 5-pip spreads. An initial deposit of $1000 has become $553,362 of the total net profit. The profit factor was good enough as for a paid advisor–3.20. The maximum drawdown was 14.49%. The system performed 1028 deals with average accuracy of 70-71%.
What about Happy Breakout live trading results
We have a robot connected to a real account. The total growth has become 63.54% with 502.50 pips generated. The account was deposited at $5000. The absolute profit has become $3,177. Its monthly gain is 1.79%. The drawdowns aren’t higher than 17.93%.
The system could manage to perform 1218 orders with an accuracy of 79.97%. The most profitable trade was $647.82 when the worst trade was -$1,183.00. An average trade length is 0.38 hours. The profit factor is 1.06. The recovery factor is 0.27. An average win is $54.02 when an average loss is -$228.87.
The system works more frequently with EURUSD,–338 deals executed. The leverage is 1:200. The account was created on November 12, 2019 on the Turnkey Global broker.
We’d like to note that the robot works with moderate risks. There’s a 74.70% chance of losing 10% of the balance.
The developers created a profile on Trustpilot to let people publish reviews about their products. There are 13 pieces of feedback already provided. People had a positive experience of working with the software from Happy Forex.
Happy Breakout Review SummaryHappy Breakout
Functionality4/5 GoodThe advisor has many useful features.
Trading strategy4/5 GoodIt works with a breakout strategy based on price action.
Live results3/5 NeutralThe advisor seeks for stable performance.
Customer support5/5 AmazingDevelopers provide welcome and quick support
User reviews5/5 AmazingWe have positive reviews.
- The Happy Forex company is a well-known developer
- Trading results provided
- A refund policy applied
- Various clients' testimonials written
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- The robot has problems with profitability