Darwin Evolution is an expert advisor that works automatically, providing an account with some profits. So, we have decided to figure out if the robot is good to go or not.
Darwin Evolution at a glance
Darwin Evolution functionality
We have united all useful information about the system in the following list.
- We have an automated trading advisor that can help us with orders execution on the market.
- The system has a $999 price.
- The dev has decided to increase it to $1490.
- We don’t see any results that would be that great.
- The dev claimed that we couldn’t test the advisor properly. This sounds suspicious.
- There are explanations provided in the blog.
- Trading is possible on a real or demo account.
- We have a user manual provided.
- The risks can be acceptable to work comfortably.
- It doesn’t open orders pretty frequently.
- The orders can be floating on the market for weeks.
- So, this sounds unhealthy.
- It works with 8 indicators.
- We can trade on 28 cross pairs at once.
- There’s a news filter available.
- We are allowed to work with the risks that we want.
- It can trade EURUSD on the M1 time frame.
- We can work with as high as 5% risks.
- The system works with an insanely risky strategy–Hedge that opens orders in both directions.
- The balance has to be over $200.
- The leverage is 1:30 or may be higher.
- There are two core strategies without explanations.
The advisor is available for $99 for a single real account copy. There’s a long-term rental possibility for $690 for a year. So, this doesn’t allow us to give this system an affordable try.
Darwin Evolution trading strategy tests
The developer has tested the robot on all cross pairs at once on the four-year data. We may note that monthly profits vary in a big way. The advisor has provided $25,930 of the profits. An average annual return was 127.09%. It has traded 185 orders automatically. The profit factor was a good one–7.77. The win rate was 89.12%. The maximum drawdown was low–2.64%.
What about Darwin Evolution live/real trading results
The system works on a ThinkMarkets-based real account with 1:500 leverage. The maximum drawdown was 9.2% when the maximum deposit load was 2.2%. An average win rate is 92%. The robot could accumulate 12.60% of the total growth.
An average trading frequency is low, four deals weekly. An average trade length is 20 hours. This account isn’t popular for potential subscribers.
The trading activities look suspicious because there was no order opened in December 2021.
Frankly, we don’t know a reason for the dev not to trust the system he designed.
The system has executed 25 deals only. The best trade is €85.00 when the worst one is -€52.18. The recovery factor is 6.97 when the profit factor is 5.97. An average monthly profitability is 5.92%.
There are only positive testimonials written about how the system works for clients.
Guillaume Duportal is a robot designer from the United Arab Emirates. His portfolio mentions three years of MQL5 experience, two products, and 25 signals. Darwin Evolution was downloaded 1423 times for demo usage.
Darwin Evolution Review SummaryDarwin Evolution
Functionality3/5 NeutralThe robot has average functionality.
Trading strategy1/5 AwfullyIt works with a Hedge strategy.
Live results3/5 NeutralTrading results show low profitability.
Customer support3/5 NeutralWe have common support with the MQL5 functionality.
User reviews4/5 GoodThe reviews are mostly positive.
- A backtest report shared
- Trading results provided
- No money-management advice given
- No strategy details explained
- No settings explanations provided