The indicator joined MQL5 eight years ago. The system was designed to help people and tell them when it’s time to open a trade. Is it a valid option in 2021?
PZ Trend Trading at a glance
We would like you to take a look at the following sheet.
PZ Trend Trading functionality
The software has a short and middle informative presentation.
- The system doesn’t trade for us. It informs when it’s the right time to open an order and in what direction.
- It works based on the trend strategy.
- The indicator seeks entry points all day long “by analyzing what the price is doing during established trends.”
- “It recognizes profitable pullbacks, breakouts, and early reversals trend moves.”
- We can work with all time frames.
- The signals aren’t repainted after being provided.
- We can receive email, sound, and pop-up notifications.
- The system focuses on the break-out periods.
- We can change custom parameters whatever we want.
- We are free to ask questions about the system’s performance.
- There are some screenshots provided that show us how everything looks like on the chart.
The system is available for $299. It’s a high price for an indicator. There are many other affordable options for $50-$90. We are allowed to subscribe to it for $49 monthly. The dev decided to allow us to download a demo copy of the indicator.
PZ Trend Trading trading strategy tests
The presentation doesn’t include any sign of backtest reports. It means that the system could not be tested properly before being released. It sets our trading experience at high risk.
What about PZ Trend Trading live trading results
Trading results verified by Myfxbook is one the most important parts of making the right decision about if the system fits our trading style or not. We had taken screenshots of the system right several hours before it was removed from listing on Myfxbook. The system ran on a real USCCent account on EXNESS automatically. The platform was MT4. The account had a verified track record. It was created on December 29, 2020, deposited at 6,679 USC, and withdrawn at 10,340 USC. Since then, the absolute gain has become -99.9%. An average monthly gain was -60.46%. The maximum drawdown was – 100.00%, meaning that the account was ruined.
The system has executed 208 orders with 2596.1 pips. An average win was 109.25 pips when an average loss was -139.24 pips. The win rate for longs was 57% when for shorts was 64%. An average trade length was 13 hours and 24 minutes. The profit factor was 1.57. It seems that statistics weren’t updated properly. The profit factor must have been like 0.2-0.3.
The robot worked with 9 cross pairs. The most active pair was GBPUSD with 41 orders and $1475.77. It seems like this data wasn’t updated as well.
It worked with insanely serious risks.
It tried to trade out with increased lot sizes but with no success.
High-risk trading always ends like this.
The presentation includes only positive testimonials that don’t look relevant after we saw a blown account.
PZ Trend Trading Review SummaryPZ Trend Trading
Functionality2/5 BadThe system is dangerous.
Trading strategy2/5 BadThe strategy couldn’t help the system to survive.
Live results2/5 BadThe system has blown the account.
Customer support2/5 BadWe have no idea if support is good.
User reviews2/5 BadWe have no relevant testimonials written about the system.
- The rental option is available
- No risk advice provided
- The presentation is short
- No backtest reports shared
- Horrible trading results