Odin Forex Robot is a trading solution that doesn’t have a trustworthy presentation. An FRT company has a horrible reputation among the Forex-related community. All their products are scams and there are only negative comments about this company on Forex Peace Army.
Odin Forex Robot at a glance
We would like you to take a look at the following sheet.
|Strategy||Grid, Trend, Price Action|
Odin Forex Robot functionality
The site isn’t featured by huge explanations about how the system functions. It was a challenge for us to get everything useful together.
- The robot executes orders on a client’s terminal automatically.
- The developers decided not to share verified trading results where we can check that the robot works automatically.
- It has a Grid of orders strategy behind the system.
- It forces us to have much more margin that we can need for average trading.
- Trend and Price Action strategies can help us with spotting trading opportunities.
- There’s SL and TP levels placing that protects us from rough market moves.
- We can rely on High Spreads and High Slippages protection.
- “The robot is the #1 advisor in 2021.”
- Knowing their reputation, this claim is 100% a scam.
- We can customize our settings to make our trading experience better.
- We can work with 20+ pairs after customizations.
- The setting up of the robot takes just several minutes.
- The devs provide us with a user manual.
- We can work with various types of accounts like Standard, Mini, Micro, and 4 and 5-digit accounts.
There are diagrams of how the system has to be treated in general provided.
We can purchase a copy of the robot for $129 instead of $199. There’s 35% of the discount. Frankly, we have never seen the $199 price on. There’s on information about what these packs are included and if there are enough features to work with this system. Most likely, there’s no refund options provided.
Odin Forex Robot trading strategy tests
The presentation does not include any sign of backtest reports. It’s a huge disadvantage because we don’t know if the robot was tested properly and what results it could achieve working with real tick data. We don’t know either win rates, drawdowns, or profit factor.
What about Odin Forex Robot live trading results
Instead of verified Myfxbook results we have several screenshots of photoshopped charts where the developers try to convince us that all these pips were real. There are only fraudulent reasons not to provide us with trading results that the system achieved.
We have a report that was formed on an unnamed account that is verified by no one. It means they can write any numbers because we can’t check them. If it was a real account, the account number would be ten numbers long.
The report informs us that the developers are already millionaires because of over $18M on the balance. How does this match with the robot price? The gross profit in November 2021 is $101,147. The maximal drawdown is only $337.90. The profit factor is 24.63. The robot executed 788 orders with an average win rate of 94% for both trading positions. The win streak is 16 orders. This report is an absolute scam.
We have several positive testimonials written about the system on the site.
Forex Robot Trader has created a page on Forex Peace Army with 270 testimonials that formed a 2.262 rate. There are only negative testimonials.
We are surprised how many people were scammed by these developers and that no one googled for testimonials before a problem happened.
Odin Forex Robot Review SummaryOdin Forex Robot
Functionality2/5 BadThe robot doesn’t have verified functionality.
Trading strategy2/5 BadIt uses a trend strategy with price action.
Live results2/5 BadWe have no trading results provided.
Customer support2/5 BadThere’s no support.
User reviews2/5 BadAll reviews are negative.
- Affordable pricing
- No team revealed
- No backtest reports provided
- No trading results shown
- Many testimonials were written that the system is a scam