We’ve got the PipFinite EA Trend PRO robot to analyze. The system was designed by Karlo Wilson Vendiola on June 01, 2021. The advisor was downloaded for demo purposes 370 times The current version of it is 2.33.
PipFinite EA Trend PRO at a glance
We have gathered the most important information in the table:
|Price||$98, $158, $198|
|Currency Pairs||GBPUSD and GBPJPY|
PipFinite EA Trend PRO functionality
We have gathered some relevant information that should help you to understand if the system fits your expectations.
- The advisor knows how to execute orders automatically on the terminal.
- The system can be used on the MT5 platform.
- It can manage trades based on the settings we determined.
- There are many customizable features like Entry and Exit Filters, Higher Timeframe Filter, Stop Loss, Takeprofit, Breakeven, Trailing Stop, News Filter, and others.
- It helps us to trade better.
- The system allows us not to miss trading signals and always catch opportunities.
- The default settings aren’t customized.
- There are settings for backtesting provided.
- There’s a built-in Trend PRO indicator algorithm inside the EA.
- The minimum deposit requirements are $50.
- We have automatic money management options.
- We can customize SL and TP levels.
- There are trailing stop options to maximize profits.
- “RSI Filter – avoid opening trades on overbought and oversold conditions.”
- “MACD Filter – open trades on specified MACD conditions.”
- There’s a trading session filter.
- We are allowed to use Martingale options.
- There are integrated pop-ups, email, and push notification alerts.
- Settings can be fully customized.
The system is available for $198 for a lifetime real account license. We can enjoy subscription options. The one-month rent costs $98 when the annual rent costs $158. There’s a demo download possibility that helps us to understand what the system can do on the terminal executing a test. There’s no refund provided.
PipFinite EA Trend PRO trading strategy tests
We have just a picture of how the chart grows. Anyway, it doesn’t look good. We have no final report that would help us to understand with what win rate the system ran the past data. At the same time, we have no intel from what broker the system obtained tick data for a test.
What about PipFinite EA Trend PRO live trading results
We are looking at a horrible chart. The system is just set to run a real USD account on RoboForex automatically. The leverage was set at 1:500. The system receives data from a MetaTrader 4 platform. The account has both verified a track record and trading privileges. It was deployed on August 01, 2021, and deposited at only $200. Since then, the absolute gain has become -1.18%. An average monthly gain is -1.04%. The maximum drawdown is 24.81%.
There were 47 orders with 61.2 pips executed. An average win is 30.04 pips when an average loss is -18.20 pips. The win rate for longs is 41% when for shorts is 37%. An average trade length is 18 hours 21 minutes. The profit factor is less than 1 – 0.98.
The system has lost GBPUSD in a big way -$13.93. The only profitable symbol is USDJPY with $11.57.
The system trades are completely unpredictable. It opens orders quite randomly trading with a low accuracy rate.
Most of the daily trades were lost on Monday (8) and Friday (6). We don’t know the reason for this to happen.
The advisor works with the maximum risks to the balance. There is a 99.99% chance to lose five orders in a row.
The system trades with Martingale. It’s a single reason for this account not to be blown.
The system trades unpredictably and in general, it’s such a young trading solution.
We would like to note
We have some negative testimonials that the advisor doesn’t work properly.
PipFinite EA Trend PRO Review SummaryPipFinite EA Trend PRO
Functionality2/5 BadThere are not so many good features.
Trading strategy2/5 BadThe strategy is common, but Martingale is applied.
Live results2/5 BadTrading results are horrible.
Customer support2/5 BadWe don’t know how good the support is.
User reviews2/5 BadThe reviews noted that the system doesn’t work stable and how it should be.
- Trading result provided
- No details about the system explained
- No backtest reports provided
- Horrible trading results