Happy Galaxy is a trading advisor that belongs to the Happy Forex family. The presentation includes only the most important information about the system like win rate, settings, and other product details. The devs claimed that it’s a “Fully Automated Expert Advisor.” In this review we will analyze this FX EA to decide whether it is a worthy investment choice in 2022.
Happy Galaxy at a glance
|Trading Platforms||MT4 and MT5|
|Currency Pairs||EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURGBP and EURCHF|
|Strategy||Trend, Grid, and Martingale|
Happy Galaxy functionality
For your comfort we have prepared a list of settings and other information that will help you to decide if the system fits your trading style.
- It can help its owner with automatic trading on a terminal.
- We can execute orders on: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURGBP and EURCHF.
- The system applied a Grid strategy when a trend move occurs.
- The system includes a recovery feature.
- It has a news filter implemented.
- An ECN account type is a good decision.
- The devs claimed that it follows FIFO rules.
- It auto-detects 4 or 5 digit quotes.
- Installation will take several minutes.
- We can work on Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS and Linux.
- We are allowed to trade on MT4 and MT5 terminals.
- The only time frame is H1.
- The account has to have $1000 on the balance.
- The good to go balance should start from $2000.
- Trading is allowed on a demo account to be sure that the system behaves properly.
- We can rely on free updates and upgrades.
- “The license is for the first month and then you will automatically receive a free lifetime license on your email. You will pay for the license once only.”
The system is available for €299. The package includes ten EAs where most of them are already useless. There’s a refund policy for 30 days provided.
Happy Galaxy trading strategy tests
The advisor has a backtest report that was executed on EURUSD on H1. The tick data was from 21 months. The leverage was set at 1:500. We have a test quality of 100%. An initial deposit of $1000 has become $3,805 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 3.04. It has traded 666 orders with 71.62% of the accuracy for long trading positions. It skipped trading in the short direction.
What about Happy Galaxy live trading results
There’s a real account on ForexMart created with 1:500 leverage. The system works on MT4 automatically. The account has a verified track record. It was created on July 27, 2021 and deposited at $1,500. Since then, the total gain has become 77.11%. An average monthly gain is 11.26%. The maximum drawdown was 42.84%. It means that the robot trades with a risky trading approach that can easily ruin any trading account.
The closed 597 deals with 5462.2 pips gained. An average win in pips is 24.55 when an average loss is -55.41. An average win rate is 78% for longs and 82% for shorts. An average trade length is four days. The profit factor is 1.97.
The advisor has lost EURCHF and EURUSD cross pairs.
The advisor works with insanely deep stop losses and long-term drawdowns. We may note that two orders have been kept open on the market for 71 days.
As a result, November was lost and December was barely profitable.
The last testimonial was written several years ago.
Happy Galaxy Review SummaryHappy Galaxy
Functionality3/5 NeutralWe robot generated little to no profits in November and December 2021.
Trading strategy2/5 BadStrategy wasn’t explained properly.
Live results2/5 BadThe advisor trades unpredictably on the market.
Customer support4/5 GoodThe support is good.
User reviews2/5 BadWe have no reviews written about the system.
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results shown
- A refund policy applied
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- The robot hasn’t traded stably since November 2021
- No testimonials written