Automic Trader is a trading solution that belongs to LeapFX. This company is a well-known developer on the Forex market for average traders. There’s a statement that “New Software Lets You Build A Steady, Compounded Passive Income From The Forex Markets… And The BEST Part Is It Requires NO Prior Trading Experience.” We decided to check how the system works.
Automic Trader at a glance
Some of the intel we united in the table.
|Currency Pairs||AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, and USDJPY|
Automic Trader functionality
We have systemized all important features in the following list. We hope it helps you to make a wise decision.
- It works completely automatically for us on a terminal. We may do nothing in addition.
- Trading is allowed on the following cross pairs: AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPJPY, USDCAD, and USDJPY.
- There are features that protect our account from being blown.
- The robot doesn’t require trading experience from us.
- It works with six pirs in total.
- We can rely on an average monthly profit of 20-30%.
- The risks can be increased, so we will be able to get up to 50-100% monthly.
- We have an “internal settings optimization system.”
- There are no details about what this means.
- The risks can be completely customized by us.
- There is a user manual with recommendations and instructions provided.
The offer looks familiar. We can subscribe for a year for the system for $497. If we decide to purchase it, this will cost $650. The package includes automatic software, free updates, full customer support, best recommendations, 30-day refunds, and a $100 bonus. We don’t know how that $100 can be spent.
Automatic Trader trading strategy tests
We have a report that united several pairs. The total net profit was 736.12% ($44,167). The advisor has executed 960 orders with 2.79 of the profit factor. The final win rate was 76.35%. A maximum drawdown was 10.7%. We may note that the robot has lost two months.
What about Automatic Trader live trading results
The advisor has been working on a real account that is verified by Myfxbook. The broker is Blaze Markets. It works with 1:200 leverage on MT4 automatically. The account has a verified track record. It was created on April 07, 2021, and deposited at $1,000. Since then, the total growth has become 226.63%.
The advisor has executed 283 trades with 4004.9 pips. An average win is 30.82 pips when an average loss is 41.76 pips. An average accuracy for longs is 77% and 76% for shorts. An average trade length is two days. The profit factor is 2.60. It’s a good number for a paid advisor.
EURGBP and AUDUSD are the most traded pairs with 53 orders executed.
Most of the orders are traded at night and during the Asian trading sessions.
Wednesday is ahead in trading with 89 orders.
The advisor works with medium risks. There should be 13 orders lost to lose 10% of the balance.
We may note that the robot works with good win rate in the last 20 orders.
December 2021 was closed with the lowest profits this year.
The developers shared some email testimonials that could be easily written by robot owners.
Automic Trader Review SummaryAutomic Trader
Functionality3/5 NeutralWe know little about the system.
Trading strategy2/5 BadStrategy wasn’t explained properly.
Live results4/5 GoodThe advisor is profitable this year so far.
Customer support4/5 GoodThe support is good.
User reviews2/5 BadProvided testimonials weren’t verified.
- Trading results provided
- A refund policy applied
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- No backtest reports provided
- No verified testimonials published