Forex Fury is one of the most known trading advisors on Forex. The presentation is simple but informative. The main statement is “Grow your account with a Forex Robot.” Let’s see what we’ve got.
Forex Fury At a Glance
We prepared a table with some details for you:
|$229 and $439
Forex Fury Functionality
There’s enough intel to be sure if the system fits us or no:
- The system is a fully automated trading solution.
- It follows NFA and FIFO rules.
- It works on the MT4 and MT5 platforms.
- There are tested and proven set files.
- We can work with low, medium, and high-risk strategies.
- The robot supports ECN accounts.
- There’s an effective money-management system.
- We can trade any pair, indices, and crypto.
- There are many filters to avoid bad market conditions applied.
- The installation takes five minutes, not more.
- An average monthly gain can be from 10% to 20%.
- There are accounts with trading results on the main page provided.
- An average trade frequency is 0-7 trades daily.
- The offered brokers are PaxForex and FXOpen.
- The clients from the US may use OspreyFX.
- We can start trading on the demo account.
- The micro account trading can be started from $100.
- The system opens orders an hour a day per pair.
- It avoids high volatile prioress.
- We may use the system on PC or MAC.
- The VPS service is a good option.
- There’s the last – fourth version of the advisor introduced.
- We can download it in the user area.
The robot costs $299.99 for a Gold pack. It includes a real account license, unlimited demo account licenses, free updates, high-performance settings, and lifetime membership. The Diamond pack costs $439.99 for two real account licenses.
Forex Fury Trading Strategy Tests
The system has a 15-year backtest report. However, the screenshot is unclickable and, thus, no trading details are explained.
What about Forex Fury Live Trading Results
We have the last account created on PaxForex. The robot works automatically on the MetaTrader 4 terminal. The account has a verified track record. It was created on December 16, 2020, and deposited at $50,006. Since then, the absolute gain has become +29.01%. An average monthly gain is 4.34%. The maximum drawdown is 6.84%. Forty-seven traders track the account.
The system has traded 142 deals. An average win is 5.30 pips. There were 300 lots traded. The win rate is 100% in both directions. An average trade length is almost sixteen hours. The robot has no profit factor because no losses occurred.
It works with USDJPY only. The Longs direction is traded twice more frequently than the Shorts one.
It opens orders only at 11 p.m.
Tuesday with 49 deals is the most traded day.
The system cuts little profits with various risks.
The robot is a profitable trading solution so far.
There are not so many real accounts published.
We Would Like to Note
The system isn’t suitable for beginners and people who don’t have proper experience using Forex advisors. We have to know a lot to customize it well and make it a profitable trading solution.
Forex Fury Review SummaryForex Fury Review Summary
Functionality4/5 GoodThe robot works well if you know how to customize it
Trading Strategy3/5 NeutralMost likely is Price Action trading
Live Results4/5 GoodThe system has lost nothing for months
Customer Support4/5 GoodForexFury support is good and quite quick to respond.
User Reviews3/5 NeutralThe challenge for people is to find the best settings, VPS, ECN broker combination
- The developers are well-known robot designers
- Real-account trading results
- Settings files provided
- Affordable pricing and refunds
- No strategy and backtest details provided
- Medium-risk trading
- The challenge for people is to find the best settings, VPS, ECN broker combination
- The robot works well only if you know how to customize it