FX Quasar is a Forex-related trading advisor that is “powered by Forex Store.” So, we can buy it here and there. On Forex Store discounts can be found. The core statement is a “Cosmic Forex Advisor.” Let’s check it out.
FX Quasar at a glance
|Trading Platforms||MT4 and MT5|
|Currency Pairs||EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURGBP and EURCHF|
|Strategy||Trend, Grid, and Martingale|
FX Quasar functionality
The system robot has some details about its functionality explained that you can find in the list.
- FX Quasar is designed to work completely automatically for us.
- We will get two copies of it for MT4 and MT5 terminals.
- The system works under NFA rules.
- We can use it on any broker that we want.
- It works with any spreads.
- It can be applied to any account type.
- The core strategy is price action.
- “The system works with six various sessions. Three of them for Long and three for Short directions.”
- There’s a “special risk limiting system, which will protect you from losses that you are not ready to bear. This will let you secure your investment and allow you to regain losses.”
- The presentation doesn’t include more details about the system’s functionality.
The robot can be bought for $279. The package includes a single copy for using it on a real account, an unlimited number of demo accounts, free account switching, a detailed user guide, 24/7 support, and free updates. The offer is supported by a refund policy for 30 days.
FX Quasar trading strategy tests
We have AUDUSD backtest on the H1 time frame published based on 6 years of tick data. The modeling quality was 90,00% with 30-pip spreads. They are high and this is good. An initial deposit was $1000 that has become $28,764. The profit factor was 1.82. The maximal drawdown was 32.71%. The robot executed 1362 deals with a win rate of 73-74%.
What about FX Quasar live trading results
It’s a pro that the developers provide us with real account trading results. The system works on a well-known broker – FXOpen. The leverage is 1:500. It receives data from indicators of MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on June 06, 2020, and deposited at $2,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 607.2%. An average monthly gain is 11.25%. The maximum drawdown is 32.77%. Twenty-two traders track the trading results from this account.
There were 343 deals with 1097.6 pips executed. An average win is 38.76 pips when an average loss is -101.44 pips. The win rate is between 73% and 75%. An average trade length is three days. The profit factor is 1.84.
The system works with medium risks. It has to lose 9 deals to lose 10% of the balance.
The robot used an aggressive martingale increasing lot sizes from 0.20 to 2.94. Martingale is quite an aggressive strategy that many traders would like to avoid. It increases lot sizes several times increasing risks respectively.
There were no months lost in 2021.
FX Quasar Review SummaryFX Quasar
Functionality3/5 NeutralWe know little about the robot.
Trading strategy2/5 BadThe system uses a risky strategy.
Live results4/5 GoodThe robot works well on a real account.
Customer support4/5 GoodThe support is good.
User reviews2/5 BadWe have no reviews written about the system.
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results shown
- A money-back guarantee applied
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- The robot works with aggress Martingale
- No people’s testimonials written