The Klondike Gold EA system works with Gold on the MT5 terminal. Several months of trading results showed that the system knows how to make profits. We have noted that the robot uses huge Grids of orders that can set an account at higher risks.
Klondike at a glance
We have gathered the most important intel in the table:
|Price||$299, $399, $599|
|Strategy||Grid with Martingale|
The presentation doesn’t look professional at all. It’s some text that focuses on the marketing side rather than the technical one.
- The robot is a fully automatic trading solution that works for us on a terminal.
- It can be used only on the MT5 platform only.
- There are nine copies left for the current price.
- The next one will be $699.
- The system works with Gold only.
- We are free to contact other clients to ask them about their trading experience.
- There are some MQL5 verified accounts signals from which can be copied.
- It uses sophisticated strategies and indicators.
- The EA uses “unique artificial intelligence technology to analyze the market to find the best entry points. The Expert Advisor simultaneously implements 3 different strategies, two of which relate to the alligator indicator and one to the ADX indicator.”
- It opens orders in the direction of the trend.
- Klondike fits FIFO requirements if we want to work with them.
- It was tested on the 15-year data.
- The system can be purchased only on the MQL5 site.
- If we have questions, we may ask them directly to the developer in Telegram.
- The system works on the lowest possible time frame – M1.
- The minimum deposit requirements are $500.
- The system uses dynamic take profits.
- There’s high protection against proliferation.
- We can trade with auto-calculated or fixed lots.
- It’s easy to use.
- We have to check settings before backtests attentively.
The price for a lifetime license is common for a gold advisor is $599. We can rent it out for $299 monthly or $399 for three months. There’s a possibility to download a demo copy of a product. A money refund is not provided.
Klondike trading strategy tests
The system was tested on Gold on the M1 time frame during the sixteen years period. The modeling quality was low – 25.40% with 20 spreads. An initial deposit was $1,000. It has become $356,024 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 4.16. The maximum drawdown was 8.55%. There were 5203 deals traded. The short positions win rate was 79.45% when the longs one was 79.57%.
What about Klondike live real trading results
The robot has been running a real USD account on WELTRADE automatically with 1:500 leverage. The platform is Metatrader 4. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on March 30, 2021. Since then, the absolute gain has become 79.21%. An average monthly gain is 15.34%. The maximum drawdown is 8.69% only. We have a single person checking the account.
The system has executed 190 orders with 39,610 pips gained. It’s an outstanding result. An average gain is 348.53 pips when an average loss is -351.74 pips. The win rate is 81% for longs and 78% for shorts. An average trade length is 7 hours 49 minutes. The profit factor is 5.29.
The system trades both directions equally by orders. The Longs one provides twice more profits than the short one.
It’s impossible to see a Gold robot that trades during all sessions, not only during the American one.
Thursday is the less traded day with 31 orders.
The robot works with low risks. It has to lose 68 deals in a row to lose 10% of the account.
The system works with insanely wide Grids of orders with Martingale.
The robot provides from 10.4% to 20.74 of the monthly profits.
We would like to note
Most people are happy to use this system.
Klondike Review SummaryKlondike
Functionality3/5 NeutralThere are no broker protection features.
Trading strategy2/5 BadThere are Grid and Martingale strategies.
Live results4/5 GoodIt looks acceptable.
Customer support4/5 GoodThe developer is welcome to answer our questions.
User reviews3/5 NeutralA few reviews inform us that the system is okay.
- Backtest report provided
- Real-account trading results shown
- No risk advice given
- The robot uses risky strategies: Grid and Martingale
- Lack of people testimonials
- No money-back-guarantee provided