Zero to Hero FX Signals is a company that provides clients with freshly generated signals for Forex. They have to help us with trading much better. The presentation includes general details about the system and lacks backtest reports, actual trading results, free signals, pips counters, and so on. We decided to figure out how good this system is for actual trading.
Zero to Hero FX Signals at a glance
|Price||$95, $195, $295, $395|
|Trading Platforms||MT4 and MT5|
|Currency Pairs||AUDUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY, EURUSD, USDCAD, and USDCHF|
Zero to Hero FX Signals functionality
We have some details explained in the presentation. We tried our best to unite all of them in the following list to let you make the wise decision.
- The advisor generates profitable signals that help us to understand the market better.
- It’s possible to increase our trading knowledge with them.
- The developers have a relevant trading and designing experience to help us with the signals.
- They are recommended by many traders.
- The signal frequency is 4-10 signals every day.
- So, we can obtain 300 pips monthly if we subscribe to the service.
- The developers insisted that they have 10+ years of trading experience.
- If we decide to trade by ourselves we can easily lose the account.
- The devs avoided forcing us about strategies, parameters, and other features about the robot that generates those signals.
- Usually, the similar presentations include: signals status on the market, some free signals, and how much pips were obtained by free and paid signals.
We can rent out the signals using one of four packages. Alas, there’s no lifetime license available. So, we have to pay the devs consistently. We can rent the signals for one month for $95, for three months $195, for six months $295, for an annual rent – $395. Money refund is not included.
Zero to Hero FX Signals trading strategy tests
The presentation doesn’t include any sign of backtest reports that could show us that the system is stable and it was tested properly before being released. It’s a con because usually there’s a final report that can show us real profitability, risks, drawdowns, win rates on Longs and Shorts, and so on.
What about Zero to Hero FX Signals real trading results
The developers showed as a proof of profitability an account that was stopped two years ago, in 2020. The last update on the account was on January 07, 2020. The closed profit was $2,790.92. The balance was $5790.92. There’s no margin in use.
The total return amounted to 93.0%. An average monthly return was 9.7% with the drawdowns of 29.3%. The win rate was only 56.3%. It’s a low number. The profit factor was 1.24. An average trade frequency was 2.4 deals daily. We may note that USDJPY was traded in 52.9% cases.
The ROI was 1.50. The risk of ruin was 1.9%. An average win was $51.95 and an average loss was -$54.15.
It opened orders on AUDUSD, EURJPY, EURUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, and USDJPY, focusing on EURJPY and USDJPY.
There are two magic numbers where the last one was traded twice frequently.
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday are the less traded days.
The European session was the main one to trade.
The advisor has lost two months in 2019.
The developers created a profile of the company on Forex Peace Army. We can find 27 testimonials there. The final rate is 4.401.
We have some positive testimonials and several negative reviews on FPA. This comment mentioned that the signals weren’t profitable and they brought significant losses.
Zero to Hero FX Signals Review SummaryZero to Hero FX Signals
Functionality2/5 BadWe don’t know details about the system behind the service.
Trading strategy1/5 AwfullyThere are no details mentioned about the strategy.
Live results1/5 AwfullyTrading account looks abandoned.
Customer support3/5 NeutralThe dev provides average support via email.
User reviews4/5 GoodWe have some positive testimonials written.
- Trading results revealed
- A page on Forex Peace Army created
- No team revealed
- No risk or money management advice given
- No free signals available
- The account was abandoned two years ago