Night Hunter Pro is a trading solution that can be found on the MQL5 platform. The developers provide us with information about how the system functions and what features it has. So, let’s check it out.
Night Hunter Pro at a glance
Some of the intel we united in the table.
|Trading Platforms||MT4 and MT5|
|Currency Pairs||GBPUSD, EURUSD, EURCHF, USDCAD, USDCHF, CHFJPY, AUDCAD, EURCAD, and EURAUD|
Night Hunter Pro functionality
For your comfort, we have prepared a list of features that we could manage to find.
- We can expect that the system will work automatically for us.
- The drawdowns will be good to go.
- The risks can be customized by us and we can work even with higher risks.
- The last copy for $899 ended.
- We have the ultimate price of $999.
- It works with a scalping strategy.
- There’s a smart entry and exit algorithm.
- We can expect a stable growth with this robot.
- Trading is possible on pairs GBPUSD, EURUSD, EURCHF, USDCAD, USDCHF, CHFJPY, AUDCAD, EURCAD, and EURAUD.
- The system works under strict rules that allow us to achieve the best results.
- The core time frame is M5.
- We can trade on MT4 and MT5 platforms.
- The system works with the rule: First in First out (FIFO).
- It doesn’t use a Grid of orders and Martingale strategies.
- It works with pending orders.
- The advisor protects our orders with relevant SL and TP levels.
- Trading is possible from a single chart.
- We have a news filter on the board not to open trades during high impact news.
- The GMT offset will be set automatically.
- There’s a swap filter to calculate all profits and losses.
- The single chart can be EURUSD on M5.
- We can read a user guide if we don’t understand anything.
- It has to be used only on a Hedge account.
- We can work with any broker that we want.
- A VPS service is a must.
The price has grown from $699, $899, to $999. We have no subscriptions available. It’s not welcome. The MQL5 allows us to download a demo copy of the robot for free.
Night Hunter Pro trading strategy tests
The robot got proper testing on the IC Markets based data from 2015-2021. There was 100% modeling quality. The number of symbols 5. An initial deposit of $100 has turned into $705.09 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.35, while the recovery factor was 33.23. It was a good number. The maximum drawdown was 10.45%. There were 3335 deals traded with a win rate of 78% and 77% for short and long trading positions.
What about Night Hunter Pro real trading results
Night Hunter Pro has been running a real TickMill account listed in USD automatically. The leverage is 1:500 when the platform is MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on June 25, 2021, and deposited at $600. Its total gain is 13.44%, while an average monthly gain is 1.73%. The maximum drawdown is 5.83%. Six traders check for trading results. The growth chart doesn’t look professional at all.
The advisor has executed 408 deals with 594.3 pips gained. An average win is 3.40 pips when an average loss is -3.81 pips. The win rate is 80% for longs and 68% for shorts. An average trade length is 8 hours 47 minutes. The profit factor is 1.42. THis one doesn’t reach a professional level of 1.6.
We can work with EURCHF, EURUSD, and GBPUSD. EURCHF was lost, -$69.53. EURUSD is the most profitable with $95.16.
The system trades an hour before and after Midnight.
The system works with short Grids of orders, using trailing stop loss features.
February 2022 started with losses.
The presentation includes some positive testimonials about the system and its performance.
Valeriia Mishchenko is a developer with no MQL5 experience. She has four products and fifteen signals in her portfolio.
Night Hunter Pro Review SummaryNight Hunter Pro
Functionality3/5 NeutralThe presentation includes an average level of information.
Trading strategy3/5 NeutralIt works with a scalping strategy.
Live results1/5 AwfullyTrading results look horrible.
Customer support3/5 NeutralThe dev provides average support.
User reviews4/5 GoodWe have many positive testimonials.
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results shown
- No risk advice given
- No settings explanations provided
- The robot works completely unpredictable
- High pricing