WrenFX EA is a trading solution that works on the account for several months and couldn’t trade during various market conditions. The developers claimed that there’s an “Artificial Intelligence-powered Forex Expert Advisor. Customized and versatile platform that enhances your Forex Trading experience.” It’s hard to believe that it’s an AI-based trading solution.
WrenFX EA at a glance
There’s some intel systemized in the table.
|Price||$299, $399, and $499|
|Currency Pairs||EURUSD, USDCHF, EURCHF, and USDJPY|
WrenFX EA functionality
There were several blocks published about the system’s functionality.
The key features of this ATS are as follows:
- The advisor knows how to trade fully automatically for us.
- The system calculates Entry Point, Stop Loss, and Take Profit levels for us automatically and applies them.
- We can trade without any previous experience.
- The minimum balance is $200.
- The system can be applied to charts within five minutes.
- It works with various accounts ECN, NDD, Standard, Micro, and Mini.
- The system “performs different activities based on preset rules to manage all the assigned tasks right from sending orders, adjusting stop losses and finding profit levels.”
- It knows how to decrease drawdowns on open orders.
- The developers provide welcome and reliable support.
- The cross pairs to work with are EURUSD, USDCHF, EURCHF, and USDJPY.
- The devs didn’t disclose details about the strategies behind the system.
- The robot doesn’t run risky strategies like Scalping, Grid, Martingale, and Hedging.
- The robot executes orders on the common H1 time frame.
There are three packages available: Basic, Pro, and Enterprise. The Basic pack costs $299. There are two real accounts, an 18-month license, free updates, and support. The Pro package can be bought for $399. It has a 24-month license for three accounts. The Enterprise pack costs $499. We have 4 lifetime licenses, free updates, and support. There’s no refund policy mentioned.
WrenFX EA trading strategy tests
The developers shared with us a USDJPY backtest on the H1 time frame on the three-year data. The modeling quality was 90.00%. The spreads were set at 20 pips. An initial deposit was standardized – $1000. The total net profit has amounted to $64,415. The profit factor was 9.14. The maximum drawdown was 20.74%, $12,252. There were 210 orders traded. The win rate was 91% for shorts and 95% for longs.
What about WrenFX EA live trading results
The advisor executes orders on a real account on CryptoRocket automatically. The broker doesn’t look like a common pick for many traders. The leverage is 1:500. The account has a verified track record. The account was created on May 13, 2021, and deposited at $5,000. Since then, the absolute gain has amounted to 61.06%. An average monthly gain is 21.18%. The maximum drawdown is 42.93%. It’s risky to allow this advisor to work on our account.
The robot executed 36 orders with 329.4 pips. An average profit is 20.26 pips when an average loss is -24.19 pips. The accuracy rate is 70% for longs and 78% for shorts. An average trade length is three days. The profit factor is 2.17.
It trades EURUSD, USDCHF, EURCHF, and USDJPY. USDJPY with $1179 and EURUSD with $1254 are the most profitable cross pairs.
The system trades Asians and European trading sessions.
Wednesday and Friday are the most traded days.
The advisor works with huge risks to the balance. Two lost deals trigger the account to lose 10% of the balance.
If the system closes them, the account will lose 26%.
The system works with various Lot Sizes. It increases risks.
The system closed the first three months with profits.
We would like to note
WrenFX runs a page on Forex Peace Army. The developers connected real account trading results to it. Alas, we have no feedback from clients published. It won’t let us know how the system works on people’s accounts.
WrenFX EA review summaryWrenFX EA
Functionality1/5 AwfullyWe know little about the system.
Trading strategy1/5 AwfullyThe developers avoided explaining strategies.
Live results3/5 NeutralThe robot is a young trading solution.
Customer support1/5 AwfullyWe don’t know about support quality.
User reviews1/5 AwfullyThere are no reviews published.
- Backtest reports provided
- Real-account trading results published
- No details explained
- Time-limited offers
- No refunds
- No people’s testimonials published on Forex Peace Army