Fly Higher Nova is a trading solution to make some profits on the Forex market. The presentation looks crypto-styled and sounds scammy. The main statement is that “Trading Bot Software of the future! Get on board – Get your copy of this exceptional Trading Bot of the future and join thousands of Fly_Higher users to increase your wealth in such a short period of time.” It doesn’t sound like a trustworthy claim.
Fly Higher Nova at a glance
There’s some intel systemized in the table.
|Price||$148, $65, $85|
|Currency Pairs||Any cross pair|
|Timeframe||Any time frame|
Fly Higher Nova functionality
The presentation has just several lines about the system and how it functions. It’s truly a few.
- The system knows how to execute orders automatically for us.
- The advisor has already helped 5000 users. It’s a pure scam.
- The robot is introduced as “#1” in the world. It’s a lie as well.
- It places wise SL and TP levels and cares about open orders until they are closed.
- The advisor doesn’t require us to have any additional experience in trading on the market. We may not have it at all.
- The support is provided 24/7.
- The site wants us to register on the site to proceed with an order.
- We should ask the developers about a purchasing link. It sounds ridiculous.
- We will receive user manuals and video materials.
- We can expect to obtain up to 20% of the weekly return.
- The robot is available for users from 180 countries. Which ones, we don’t know. So, it sounds weird.
- We don’t know details about trading strategies.
- It can be used on other cross pairs if we know how to customize it.
The system is available in two packages. The first pack costs $320 when the original price was $380. The lifetime license is available for $500 instead of $580. It’s a scam. We have no refund policy if the system works incorrectly.
Fly Higher Nova trading strategy tests
The presentation doesn’t include backtests at all. It’s suspicious because it means that the robot wasn’t tested well, or even the system cannot belong to them, and the vendor just resells it without knowing how the system works on the real market.
What about Fly Higher Nova live trading results
Fly Higher Nova has no trading results behind that would convince us that the robot truly can handle market conditions and make profits for us. It’s a scam. The devs ask for $500 for a copy, and they didn’t even deploy a real $1000 account to show us how the system works. Understanding this is a clear sign to stand aside from this system. At the sale time, we lack intel about absolute and monthly profits, win rates, drawdowns, accuracy, average win and loss, symbols, profit factor, directions, and so on.
We would like to note
We have only unverified testimonials on the site. We can’t be sure that they are real because they weren’t from well-known verification sites.
Fly Higher Nova review summaryFly Higher Nova
Functionality1/5 AwfullyThere’s no proof that it works at all.
Trading strategy1/5 AwfullyZero intel about strategies provided.
Live results1/5 AwfullyWe have no trading results at all.
Customer support1/5 AwfullyIt doesn't exist.
User reviews1/5 AwfullyWe have no verified reviews.
- Some screenshots of testimonials provided
- No team revealed
- No settings, risk, and money management advice given
- No backtests or trading results provided
- No people’s testimonials published