Red Horse EA is an expert advisor that belongs to SinryAdvice. The company has discusseable reputation among Forex-related traders. The presentation includes system details and trading results but lacks backtest reports.
Red Horse Robot at a glance
|Strategy||Price Action, Grid, Scalping|
Red Horse Robot functionality
The developers decided to write explanations to inform us how the system works. We systemized all important information in the following list.
- The advisor can cover us with automated orders execution on MT4.
- We can work with the price action strategy to make profits.
- The win rate of the system has to be approximately 85%.
- The support strategy is Grid.
- So, its performance requires much margin to be stable.
- The system can perform scalping too.
- We have the same trades executed as the robot on the devs’ account.
- It works with XAUUSD only.
- There is proper risk-management on the board.
- We can work with a single real and demo account license.
- The profitability can vary between 12% and 23%.
- The account balance has to have $1000 on it.
- It works on the M5 time frame.
- The account type can be Standard or ECN.
- The possible leverage is 1:500.
- Starting takes us several minutes to be ready.
- We don’t need trading experience to be successful with this robot.
The system can be rented out for $59 for every month we are going to use it. The devs suggest we choose a year subscription for $495. The devs also provide a 14-days money-back guarantee.
Red Horse Robot trading strategy tests
The presentation doesn’t include any backtest reports. Without this we cannot check whether the system was well tested before release.
What about Red Horse Robot live trading results
The robot works on a demo account. This means that the developers don’t risk their money in trading and if something goes wrong they lose nothing. Tickmill is a medium-known broker. The advisor works automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MT4 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was created on November 15, 2021, and deposited at $1,000. Its total gain is 34.64%, while an average monthly gain is 6.46%. The maximum drawdown is 19.85%. This is an acceptable level.
There were 567 deals performed and 17,209 pips gained. An average win is 185.53 pips when an average loss is -408.98 pips. The accuracy is 72% for longs and 74% for shorts. An average trade length is 4 hours and 11 minutes. The profit factor is 1.43.
The short direction is traded more frequently than the long one.
It tardes with Grids of 2-4 orders to close them with profit.
We may note that the robot doesn’t work stable and can easily lose a month.
We have a profile of SinryAdvice created on Trustpilot. There are 117 reviews written that formed a 4.1 rate.
A lot of former clients claim that the system is unprofitable and that the support is irrelevant.
Red Horse Robot Review SummaryRed Horse Robot
Functionality3/5 NeutralThe list of features looks average.
Trading strategy3/5 NeutralIt uses risky strategies such as Grid.
Live results3/5 NeutralThe system doesn’t work stable.
Customer support3/5 NeutralThe developers provide average support.
User reviews4/5 GoodThere are various testimonials written about the system.
- Trading results provided
- The developers support an offer with a refund policy
- No settings details explained
- No risk advice given
- No backtest reports provided