BlackQueen is a trading solution that helps traders with making profits on Forex. The system can be found on MQ5. We have decided to take a closer look at it.
BlackQueen at a glance
|Price||$40, $68, $371|
|Trading Platforms||MT4 and MT5|
|Currency Pairs||EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, and USDJPY|
|Strategy||Price Action, Grid, Hedge, and Martingale|
The presentation includes various information about how the system is going to make profits on our real or demo account. So, we grouped the most important information in the list below.
- The system is able to help its owners with executing orders automatically.
- We have default settings well customized.
- The account balance should be $50 or even more.
- We can start working without proper trading experience.
- The advisor works based on the price action strategy.
- We can use it on any Forex pair.
- We can switch strategies.
- Alas, there’s no intel about the second one.
- We have three trading modes provided.
- The auto mode provides us with trading seven pairs.
- We are allowed to attach it to any pair.
- We have other strategies: Grid, Hedge, and Martingale.
- The robot works under real market conditions.
- We have to work with default settings for EURUSD on H1.
- We can trade on Hedge accounts.
- Trading is possible on EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, and USDJPY.
- The advisor doesn’t use a scalping strategy.
- We have details and explanations provided.
The presentation includes information about pricing. A copy of the robot costs $371. We have two subscriptions for $40 monthly and $68 quarterly. We can download a demo copy of the robot for free. We can run some tests or check settings on ourselves.
BlackQueen trading strategy tests
Instead of the final report we have a chart of gains. The advisor most likely made $10,000 out of $1000 in 2 years. So, we don’t allow you to know the real final report where the data about win rates, drawdowns, etc. was published.
What about BlackQueen live trading results
The system has been working on a real Roboforex based ECN account with 1:300 leverage. It traded automatically. The maximum drawdown is 14.3%. The maximum deposit load is 9.2%. The win rate is 64.6%. The absolute growth is -6.22%. So, the system isn’t profitable at all.
The chart shows that the system is going down.
Its losses are bigger than average wins.
BlackQueen traded 48 orders. The best trade is $9.06 when the worst trade is -$15.91. The recovery factor is -0.40 when the profit factor is 0.86. An average monthly growth is -1.69%.
It works with seven symbols where EURUSD with 14 deals is the most traded.
Mikhail Sergeev has a 88,588 rate on MQL5. His portfolio includes 15 products and 3 signals. He has over 9 years of trading experience and 35 subscribers.
As you can see, people aren’t satisfied with the signals’ quality.
BlackQueen Review SummaryBlackQueen
Trading strategy3/5 NeutralPrice Action, Hedge, and Martingale approaches are implemented.
Live results1/5 AwfullyTrading results look bad.
Customer support3/5 NeutralThe support seems to be average.
User reviews2/5 BadMany customers aren’t satisfied with the robot.
- Trading results provided
- No risk advice given
- The system isn’t profitable
- High pricing
- Many negative testimonials were written