Powerhouse EA is a robot that belongs to the Responsible Forex Trading company. The presentation informs us about its features and other details like terminal, profitability, risks.
Powerhouse EA at a glance
|Currency Pairs||AUDCAD, AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPCAD,GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, and USDJPY|
|Strategy||Grid and Martingale|
|Recommended Deposit||$5000, $10000, $20000|
|Recommended Leverage||From 1:50, 1:100 or 1:200|
Powerhouse EA functionality
It’s time to talk about settings, features, and useful claims about how the system functions.
- The system assists us with executing orders completely automatically on the market.
- We should use the MT5 terminal to work.
- The system unites four advisors that were sold apart earlier.
- They are:: The Comeback kid, Ranger, Vigorous and Gopher.
- The robot is the most advanced trading solution according to the devs’ claim.
- We can install the system within several minutes.
- We have to provide it with some customizations to be profitable.
- There’s a profit that can be calculated over several cross pairs.
- We can open orders on three pairs and close all of them when our profit goals are reached.
- We can get drawdowns increased because of margin requirements.
- The system is ready to use after just several minutes after being purchased.
- We can expect to get 5-8% of the monthly profits on average.
- An average trading frequency is up to 15 dels monthly.
- The backtests united 14 cross pairs and 19 years.
- There are various risk levels applied.
- The balance should be over $5000.
The price for a copy is $497. We can receive the following features in the package: welcome support, free updates, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Powerhouse EA trading strategy tests
The system received testing on AUDUSD on H1. The data period was 22 years long. The history quality was 95%. The total net profit has become $31,325 in total. The profit factor was 2.15 when the recovery factor was 4.71. The system performed 2783 deals traded with 71.86% of the win rate for shorts and 68.37% for longs.
What about Powerhouse EA live trading results
The robot performs on a real account automatically with 1:200 leverage on MT5. It uses an average broker for trading–Trader’s Way. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on December 14, 2021 and deposited at $5,000. Since then, the total gain has become 34.15%. An average monthly gain is 6.12%. The maximum drawdown is 12.50%. We’d like to note that growthing chart looks solid. There are 25 investors who track for trading results.
The system has executed 2225 deals with generating 3367.0 pips. An average win is 8.80 pips when an average loss is -9.26 pips. The win rate is 54% for short and 68% for long trading positions. An average trade length is 8 hours and 9 minutes. The profit factor is 1.94.
The advisor manages account using the lowest possible risk rate.
It’s noticeable that the system hides SL and TP levels from broker. The robot also uses a Grid plus Martingale combo.
The robot trades this year pretty profitable.
The presentation doesn’t include any kind of customer testimonials to understand if the system works that well for current or former clients.
Powerhouse EA Review SummaryPowerhouse EA
Functionality4/5 GoodThe list of features is good.
Trading strategy3/5 NeutralIt works with a Grid plus Martingale combo.
Live results3/5 NeutralThe system works on a real account.
Customer support4/5 GoodThe developers provide welcome support.
User reviews1/5 AwfullyWe have no testimonials written.
- A backtest report provided
- Trading results shown
- A refund policy applied
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- The robot uses a Grid with Martingale combo
- No feedback shared