Grid Master Pro is a trading solution that was designed by FXAutomater several years ago. It was several times upgraded to work stable. Let’s check its performance.
Grid Master Pro at a glance
We have a table of the most important information for you.
Grid Master Pro functionality
There’s a list of the most important features and settings that we’d like to discuss.
- The system was designed to execute orders completely automatically for us.
- The developers picked a free version of the robot to upgrade it.
- There are three additional trading strategies applied in the Grid Master PRO.
- We have a solid list of features: “Advanced Time Management system, Notification System, Friday Exit System, Advanced News Filter and additional parameters for making Grid Master PRO more flexible.”
- The main currency pair is GBPUSD.
- The system can be used on other cross pairs.
- It supports NZDCAD as well.
- There’s affordable risk implemented, and there’s proper trading logic.
- It can open scalping orders in both directions during trading.
- We have a claim that “probably, the safest way of using grid-based trading strategies is to determine wisely the most probable trading direction and allow trading only in this direction.”
- We have an overbought-oversold trend filter.
- A volatility filter is applied.
- The system has email and push notifications.
- There’s a Friday exit feature that protects orders from being hunted on Monday night.
- High spread, slippage, and broker protections are applied.
- The minimum deposit can be $1000.
- The optimal deposit is $3000.
- The ROI can be from 15% to 30%.
- It prefers opening orders on the M15 time frame.
- The default settings are “reasonably aggressive.”
- The system attached to the chart looks like this.
- We have a full list of settings.
- We are informed how to perform backtest properly.
- The list of features was repeated once again at the end of the page.
We can purchase an advisor for $137. The offer includes a $60 discount. We can work with the system on one real and three demo accounts. There’s the best support and a 60-day refund policy mentioned.
Grid Master Pro trading strategy tests
We have got a GBPUSD backtest on the M15 time frame based on the tick data for eleven years. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. An initial deposit was $5,000. The total net profit was $12,842. The profit factor was 3.85. The maximal drawdown was sky-high -39.37%. The system has closed 1172 orders with 82% of the win rate for shorts and 77% for longs.
What about Grid Master Pro live trading results
The system keeps working on a real account that was created on FXOpen. It trades automatically with a leverage of 1:500. The platform is MT4. The track record is not verified. The account was created on February 19, 2021, and deposited at $10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 52.92%. An average monthly gain is 6.57%. The maximum drawdown is 29.65%.
The advisor has executed 234 orders with 1659.4 pips. An average profit is 13.01 pips when an average loss is -8.63 pips. It works with only a short direction – 72% of the win rate (170/234). An average trade length is one day. The win rate is 7.93.
We don’t know the reason for not trading a long direction.
The advisor trades high-impact news hours during the European trading session.
The robot traded smoothly during a week focusing on Wednesday and Thursday.
The system trades with quite low risks to the account balance.
The advisor closed orders that had hidden SL and TP levels. The system increases lot sizes from time to time.
The profitability was going low for the last three months.
We would like to note
The presentation doesn’t have testimonials published. There are no them on verification sites like Forex Peace Army or Trustpilot.
Grid Master Pro Review SummaryGrid Master Pro
Functionality3/5 NeutralThe system doesn’t have all the required functionality.
Trading strategy2/5 BadIt uses risky strategies in trading .
Live results3/5 NeutralTrading results are mediocre.
Customer support4/5 GoodThe company provides significant support.
User reviews2/5 BadWe have no testimonials written about the system.
- The system was tested on the tick data
- We have trading results provided
- A 60-day money-back guarantee provided
- No team revealed
- No risk or money management advice given
- The real account has an unverified track record
- We have no testimonials written