Happy Power is a just-released robot that became a part of Happy Forex. Now, the developers rely on its productivity. Let’s take a closer look at how the system works.
Happy Power At a Glance
We combined all the information with a short summing table.
|Trading Platforms||MT4, MT5|
|Strategy||Price Action or trading around Support and Resistance|
Happy Power Functionality
We have a list of features, settings, and other explanations:
- Happy Power works automatically for us without a need for human intervention.
- There’s a “unique artificial intelligence technology for market analysis to find the best entry points.” This should have been explained better.
- We have a “self-adaptive market algorithm with reinforcement learning elements.”
- There’s a “Reinforcement machine learning differs from supervised learning in a way that it does not need labeled input/output pair to be present, and it does not need sub-optimal actions to be explicitly corrected.” We have no explanations provided about the details.
- The system trades using the next strategies: Price Action or trading around Support and Resistance.
- The trading results show a Grid strategy behind the system.
- The currency pair is only EURCHF.
- The time frame is M30.
- The account balance should be $1000.
- The advisor requires an ECN account.
- We have a five-digit chart supported.
- The setting up process takes little time.
- We can work on Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, and Linux.
- We have MT4 and MT5 copies of the advisor provided.
Happy Power costs 325 EUR for a lifetime copy. We have a common useless pack of ten EAs. Most of them are scams, and people may not want to test them. The pack includes an unlimited number of real or demo accounts. If we’re a customer, we can rely on a discount of 30%. “The license is for the first month and will be automatically free renewed for a lifetime via email.” The developers wanted to check our email. The offer is supported by a 30-day refund policy.
Happy Power Trading Strategy Tests
We have a EUR/CHF symbol (acceptable risks) on the M30 time frame. The modeling quality was 99.90%. The robot ran with variable spreads. An initial deposit was $1000. The total net profit has become $516.32. The Profit Factor was 2.19. The maximum drawdown was 19.57%. The robot has traded 680 trades. The accuracy rate was 73.40% for Shorts and 76.76% for Longs. The win streak was four orders.
What About Happy Power Live Trading Results
The advisor has been running on a real USD account. The broker is Fort Financial Services. It trades automatically. The data is received from technical indicators from the MetaTrader 4 platform. The leverage is at 1:500. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on February 25, 2021, and deposited at $1000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +105.16%. An average monthly gain is 22.36%. The maximum drawdown is insanely high – $54.43. It’s absolutely unhealthy.
The robot has traded 1531 deals with 10715.3 pips. An average win is 14.43 pips when an average loss is -17.25 pips. The win rate is 75% for Longs and 77% for Shorts. An average trade length is 2 days. So, it’s a kind of Swing trading. The Profit Factor is 2.73.
The Shorts direction trades a bit more frequently than the Longs direction.
The advisor focuses on trading during the European trading hours.
It doesn’t work equally during a week.
The system executes orders with low risks.
The robot uses a mid-range Grid of orders. It doesn’t use Martingale.
The profitability goes down significantly from March 2021.
We have a Happy Forex page on Forex Peace Army. There are five reviews published with a 3.5 rate.
There are a few comments published on Forex Peace Army that aren’t connected to the advisor.
Happy Power EA Review SummaryHappy Power EA Review Summary
Functionality2/5 BadThe robot has standard functionality features. We could know more if the developers provided information about them.
Trading strategy3/5 NeutralThe robot works with Grid, Price Action, and Support and Resistance strategies.
Live results3/5 NeutralThe trading results were mediocre, and they went down. We are not sure the system will be profitable.
Customer support4/5 GoodThe company provides solid support for a well-known company.
User reviews1/5 AwfullyWe have no actual people’s testimonials provided. We don’t know if people are profitable with it.