Dynamic EA is a trading advisor that became a scam several months ago. The developers have a horrible reputation. In this Dynamic EA review, we will analyze this robot and see whether it is a valid option to invest in or not.
Dynamic EA at a glance
We would like you to take a look at the following sheet.
|Currency Pairs||EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, NZD/USD, and USD/CHF|
Dynamic EA functionality
The presentation looks ridiculously bad. We have just several details and features explained. The rest is just spam.
- The advisor can execute deals on our account completely automatically.
- We may do nothing in addition.
- It can open orders in both directions. This is risky.
- We can work with trends on the market.
- The system is available for MT4.
- It doesn’t require us to have trading experience.
- The backtest was executed on 12 months of tick data.
- The ROI is 220%.
- We can work with only five symbols.
- The robot can open orders on a breakout trend.
- The system opens trades 24/5.
- There’s a money-management feature.
- We may decide with what risk we can work.
- Thr support should be provided 24/7.
- It sets relevant SL and TP levels.
The pricing is completely unclear. We may only assume that the system costs £15/month.
The amount of data the robot requires is ridiculous. They ask us if we’d like to open a real bank account.
Dynamic EA trading strategy tests
We have no link on a mentioned backtest report. It’s a scam because we would like to see how the system worked with the tick data and what results it has managed to achieve.
What about Dynamic EA live trading results
The advisor worked on a real account on IC Markets automatically with 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account had a verified track record. It was created on August 25, 2020, and abandoned on September 01, 2021. Its absolute gain was 112.45% with an average monthly gain of 6.25%. The maximum drawdown was 28.26%.
The robot traded 5106.9 pips with an average win of 14.61 pips and an average loss of -16.21 pips. An average win rate was 62-63%. The profit factor was 2.01.
It executes deals on five pairs EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, NZD/USD, and USD/CHF. The most traded is GBPUSD with 369 deals.
The European trading hours were the most desirable to trade.
Friday was the most traded day.
We are not allowed to know details about trading results. It looks odd and suspicious.
The company has its page created on Trustpilot. There are 145 testimonials with a 2.1 rate. It means the company is a scam.
There are many clients that were tricked by the developers. So, it’s clear that the system must be avoided.
Dynamic EA Review SummaryDynamic EA
Functionality2/5 BadNo explanations provided.
Trading strategy3/5 NeutralThe system trades with a trend trading approach.
Live results2/5 BadThe account looks abandoned.
Customer support2/5 BadWe don’t know how good the support is.
User reviews2/5 BadThe clients warned us from using the robot.
- Trading results shown
- No risk advice given
- No backtest report provided
- The real account is abandoned
- There are many negative reviews from real clients