Forex Truck is a trading advisor that focuses on executing orders on USDCAD only. The presentation is three-page long and includes some explanations about how the system trades on the market. The main claim is “Forex Truck Robot is your reliable truck on the highway of the Forex market.”
Forex Truck at a glance
Some of the intel we united in the table.
|Trading Platforms||MT4 and MT5|
|Strategy||Grid and Martingale|
Forex Truck functionality
The advisor has various features explained. Most of them are about what logic the system uses to trade.
- We can expect that orders will be executed automatically on our terminal.
- The devs provide us with two platforms: MT4 and MT5.
- The only pair to work with is USDCAD.
- We can trade on any broker that we want.
- Orders are placed only with fixed lot sizes.
- We can expect that the advisor calculates and places SL and TP levels.
- It can place one more deal if the market goes in the right direction.
- If something goes wrong, it closes deals with little losses.
- There’s Martingale that the system needs to use a recovery mode.
- The SL levels are relevant and not deep.
Forex Truck is available on two sites. The offer was also published on Forex Store. The advisor works under NFA rules and has a 10 star rate.
The current pricing is $329 for a lifetime copy. The devs increased it on $52 up to $329. We have the next features in the package: one real account license that can be changed as many times as we need, user manual, not versions, a 30-day refund policy. Most likely, there should be free updates and upgrades.
Forex Truck trading strategy tests
We have a report that was received after testing USCCAD on the H1 time frame on the data from a period 2014-2020. Its modeling quality was 90.00% with 3-pip spreads. An initial deposit was $5000. Thr system turned it into $75,759. The Profit Factor was 1.75. The maximum drawdown was 23.42%. It has closed 1609 orders performed by EA with accuracy of 54% for short and 67% for long trading directions.
What about Forex Truck live trading results
The robot has been trading on FXOpen where a real account was created. The system uses technical indicators data from MT4 to work automatically. Its leverage wasn’t mentioned. The account has a verified track record. It was created on January 16, 2020, and deposited at $2000. Since then, the total gain has become 627.34% that resulted in $12K of profit. The maximum drawdown is 18.67%.
The advisor traded 460 deals and obtained 2727.8 pips in total. An average win is 45.40 pips when an average loss is -47.24 pips. The win rate is low – 55% and 59% for long and short trading positions. An average trade length is two days. The profit factor is 1.94. It’s a good one.
The advisor trades directions equally by the closed orders and profits.
The system uses Martingale on some Grids of orders.
The system keeps being a profitable trading solution.
Forex Truck Review SummaryForex Truck
Functionality2/5 BadWe know a few things about the system.
Trading strategy2/5 BadThe system uses a risky strategy.
Live results4/5 GoodTrading results show profitability in 2021 and 2022.
Customer support3/5 NeutralWe can rely on customer support.
User reviews2/5 BadThere is no feedback provided.
- Backtest reports shared
- Trading results available
- The system is consistently profitable
- We have a refund policy applied
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- The advisor works with a Grid plus Martingale combo
- No people testimonials written