BF Scalper Pro is an expert advisor that was designed by FXAutomater. This company is well-known on the Forex market. The main page was customized by adding a Black Friday offer. The only claim is “One of The Most Successful Expert Advisors.”
BF Scalper Pro at a glance
We would like you to take a look at the following sheet.
|Trading Platforms||MT4 and MT5|
|Currency Pairs||GBUSD, EURUSD, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURCAD, GBPCAD, USDCAD, USDCHF, and USDJPY|
BF Scalper Pro functionality
There are several blocks of features, settings, and explanations. We have united the best of them in the following list for your comfort.
- The advisor helps us with fully automatic trading on a terminal.
- The robot was upgraded from a free robot.
- It has a great exit logic to decrease drawdowns.
- It places SL for all opened orders.
- There’s a Grid of orders strategy behind the system.
- The robot sets TP and SL for orders to protect from the rough market moves.
- The advisor works with the following pairs GBP/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/CHF, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, GBP/CAD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
- It works with low drawdowns.
- The advisor can avoid opening orders during high-impact news.
- There’s a feature with push and email notifications.
- The advisor has broker protection implemented.
- There’s a Friday Exit module that prevents keeping orders on the market during the weekend.
- We can use the system on MT4 and MT5.
- The only time frame is M15.
- We can download settings for every pair traded.
- We may decide what hours we’d like to work.
- The system should be used on an ECN account.
We’ve got a super sale. The original price was increased in the scam way from $197 to $237 to provide a “bigger” discount. It’s common manipulation. The current price is discounted anyway, $117. The package includes a real account license, three demo account licenses, the best support, and a 60-day refund policy.
BF Scalper Pro trading strategy tests
There are some backtests shown. It’s a GBPUSD test on M15 based on four years of data. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. The initial deposit was $1000 that has become $2952 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.80. The maximum drawdown was 11.03%. It has executed 966 deals with 68% of the win rate for shorts and 72% for longs.
What about BF Scalper Pro live trading results
It’s nice of developers to provide us with at least demo account trading results. The system works on IC Markets automatically with 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on March 20, 2019, and deposited at $1,000. Since then, the total gain has become 199.76%. The average monthly gain is 3.46%. The maximum drawdown is 29.35%. There are 46 people who track these results.
BF Scalper Pro has traded 2363 orders with 4613 pips. An average win is 7.44 pips when an average loss is -10.12 pips. The accuracy is 72% for longs and 64% for shorts. An average trade length is 9 hours 24 minutes.
On this account, the system works with 9 pairs. The most traded is GBPUSD, with 422 orders. GBPCAD is the most profitable – $349.98.
It opens orders only during the night session.
Monday and Friday are the most traded days.
The advisor opens orders with medium risks.
It loses orders quite often nowadays.
There were three months lost this year.
The advisor, for sure, should be updated within several weeks-months. It’s clear that the system doesn’t work stable and can easily lose a month or even two.
BF Scalper Pro Review SummaryBF Scalper Pro
Functionality3/5 NeutralThe robot can trade for us automatically.
Trading strategy4/5 GoodIt uses a scalp strategy.
Live results3/5 NeutralIt opens orders at night only.
Customer support3/5 NeutralThe support looks good.
User reviews2/5 BadWe have no reviews about the system.
- Well-known company
- Backtests provided
- Trading results shown
- A refund policy applied
- No team revealed
- The system trades risky
- Trading results are unpredictable
- No people’s testimonials published