XXL Forex Real Profit is a trading solution that worked on a real account and was stopped on February 28, 2022. The presentation provides us only with general information about the system and its functionality. We don’t have explanations about features and backtest reports. Nevertheless, we have decided to check the trading results and see whether this expert advisor is a good trading tool to invest in 2022.
XXL Forex Real Profit at a glance
|AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, and XAUUSD
|Price Action, Trend
XXL Forex Real Profit functionality
The presentation includes details about how the system works and a bit of information about strategies.
- We can expect that the robot will help us with automatic orders execution.
- The advisor had a trading account listed on Myfxbook. The owners decided not to keep it running. It was a suspicious move.
- The developers claimed that we can attach it to any chart.
- It works with Standard, Mini, Micro, and ECN accounts.
- The system can look for trading opportunities 24/7 to pick the best ones.
- The advisor doesn’t use risky strategies like a Grid of orders and Martingale.
- It works with the following strategies: Price Action, Trend, etc.
- There’s strong money-management according to the developers.
- This is almost it. The devs decided not to provide us with extra information about the system. This doesn’t look pretty right.
The developers mentioned that we can only rent the system out for $80 for every month. We are not allowed to get a copy of the robot for lifetime. Also, we aren’t featured by a refund policy. Paying is only possible via PayPal.
XXL Forex Real Profit trading strategy tests
The presentation doesn’t include any sign of backtest reports. It’s a huge disadvantage because we don’t know how well the system was tested and what we can get from it. It’s important to understand what results it had working with the past tick data.
What about XXL Forex Real Profit live trading results
The advisor worked with the real USD account on the unnamed broker. The closed profit has become -$714.06. All orders were closed, so no floating profit/loss is presented. The last activities occurred on February 28, 2022.
The total return was -95.2%. An average monthly profit was -62.0%. The maximum drawdown was 96.2%. An expected win rate was 70.3%. We have less profit factor less than 1, 0.50. The robot has been working for 92 days in a row.
The ROI was -5.27. An average trade length was 14.2 hours. The most common result was -$6.00. An average win is $8.66 when an average loss is -$40.95.
GOLD was the less traded day with only two orders executed. Trading this currency has brought significant losses.
Only the sell direction was profitable–$45.77. It’s profit factor was 1.13.
There were various magic numbers presented. Four from six weren’t profitable.
The most profitable day was Friday with the profit factor of 5.80.
The most traded hours were the European ones.
All significant losses occurred in February 2022.
Last two weeks were profitable at all. This doesn’t look professional.
We can easily note that the advisor increased lot sizes from 0.04 to 1.00.
There’s a profile that XXL Forex Real Profit created on Forex Peace Army. We have only one review written and no trading accounts connected.
According to this feedback, the system doesn’t work properly. So, it can be dangerous for our account after checking trading results.
XXL Forex Real Profit Review SummaryXXL Forex Real Profit
Functionality2/5 BadThe system has a poor level of functionality.
Trading strategy2/5 BadIt has a Grid with Martingale strategy behind the system.
Live results2/5 BadTrading results show low profitability.
Customer support3/5 NeutralThe support is below average because the devs may not answer questions quickly.
User reviews2/5 BadThere is a single negative review on FPA.
- We can check trading results
- No team revealed
- No backtest reports provided
- Trading results look horrible
- No positive testimonials written