SIEA Zen was released on June 06, 2021, on MQL5. Since then, people have downloaded it for demo usage 218 times. It’s not so much because of its pricing. We’re going to figure out if it’s worth it.
SIEA Zen at a glance
We have gathered the most important information in the table:
|Price||$199, $299, $499, and $999|
|Currency Pairs||Any pair|
SIEA Zen functionality
Let’s talk about how the system works, what features it has behind it, and what we may expect from its functionality.
- The system knows how to open and close orders automatically for us.
- The last five copies are left for $250.
- The next price will be much higher.
- The robot united 10 years of developer experience.
- It provides a very balanced risk-reward ratio.
- It works with all possible trading pairs.
- “The unique volume analysis determines market imbalance and how intense they are to spot reverse entry opportunities.”
- The system closes all its positions at the end of every month and starts a new cycle at the beginning of the next month.
- It works only with low drawdowns and high profitability.
- An average trade length is four days.
- There’s an inbuilt news filter that stops new trading positions around central bank news events.
- All other events with a lower impact are less relevant and won’t be considered in the risk management and news filter.
- The system calculates swaps in the final profits.
- There’s a swap-management feature.
- The system uses a “risk/drawdown limit for the entire trading system instead of individual stops per trade, which protects us from any flash crash scenario.”
- There are other SIEA advisors.
- We have to allow receding data from determined sites.
- We have to use it on the MT5 platform.
- It handles all trades from a single chart.
We are strongly suggested to work from a VPS service.
- We have a comparison table of the similar advisor from the developer.
The robot costs $999 for a copy. There are rental options provided. The three-month rent costs $199. The half a year rent costs $299. The annual subscription costs $499. The system is available for a demo download.
SIEA Zen trading strategy tests
We’ve got a cut report of no-name cross pairs. The data period was from 2018 to 2021. The modeling quality was 100.00%. The system traded 460 orders with a 75% win rate for shorts and 65% for longs. The profit factor was only 98%.
What about SIEA Zen live trading results
The robot works on a real EUR account on RoboForex automatically, with 1:30 leverage receiving data from the MT5 terminal. The account has a verified track record. It was well-deposited at €10,000 and created on June 21, 2021. Since then, the absolute gain has become 0.64%. An average monthly gain is 0.37%. The maximum drawdown is 2.26%.
It has closed 12 orders with 133.5 pips. An average win is 79.62 pips when an average loss is -57.37 pips. The win rate is 33% for longs and 55% for shorts. An average trade length is seven days. The profit factor is 1.44.
The most traded and profitable is USDJPY with three orders and $94.82 of the profits.
The robot trades at the Asian market opening and during the European trading hours.
The system doesn’t trade on Friday at all. Tuesday (4) and Thursday (4) are the most traded days.
The robot works with medium risks to the balance.
The system uses broker protection to cover SL and TP levels.
The robot doesn’t work stable at all.
We would like to note
We have only two positive testimonials. Without trading details, they don’t look relevant.
SIEA Zen Review SummarySIEA Zen
Functionality2/5 BadThe standard functions.
Trading strategy2/5 BadA trading strategy isn’t revealed.
Live results2/5 BadTrading results aren’t okay.
Customer support3/5 NeutralThe developer is ready to answer all our questions.
User reviews2/5 BadThe system has only two testimonials.
- Trading results provided
- A backtest report shown
- No risk advice given
- No strategy details explained
- The robot trades unpredictably
- The offer costs much