NightVision EA is an expert advisor that is one year old. Alexander Kalinkin, the developer of the robot, decided to publish its MT4 and MT5 versions on the MQL5 market. Alexander has 3 products and 2 indicators in his portfolio. He has a 4 star rating based on 34 reviews written by customers. Most traders claim that NightVision EA is a good and stable trading system. However, we cannot recommend the EA based on customer reviews only. Thus, we have prepared an unbiased analysis of this Forex robot.
NightVision EA at a glance
We would like you to take a look at the following sheet.
|Currency Pairs||16 pairs|
NightVision EA functionality
There’s a list of settings and other details we have united, gathered the best claims.
- The advisor works automatically on the MT4/5 platform.
- It’s a high scalper trading solution.
- “The EA uses a number of unique author’s developments that have been successfully tested on real trading accounts.”
- The system can be used with Forex pairs. The dev claimed we can work with other financial instruments as well.
- We should work with IC Markets.
- An ECN account will be a good addition.
- The advisor doesn’t work with risky strategies like Arbitrage, Grid, and Martingale.
- It places SL and TP levels to protect orders from high-impact news periods.
- We can work with many cross pairs GBPUSD, GBPCAD, USDCAD, GBPAUD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, EURUSD, USDCHF, NZDUSD, EURNZD, USDJPY, EURCHF, AUDJPY, and AUDNZD.
- Low commissions are another must.
The system started costing $50 more – $489. This is quite a high price among others. An average scalper on MQL5 costs twice fewer. We have no rental options. Refunds aren’t available either. We can download a robot for demo usage.
NightVision EA trading strategy tests
We have no backtest reports provided about how the system managed data from a mentioned broker, IC Markets. It would show us how the system worked on the past data and what results we could expect.
What about NightVision EA live trading results
The advisor has been running a real USD account on an IC Markets account automatically with a leverage of 1:500. The robot received technical data from MT5. We have still no track verified badge. The account was created on November 22, 2020. Since then, the absolute gain has become 71.76% and an average monthly gain has grown to 5.26%. The maximum drawdown is 21.81%.
There were 501 deals traded with 1250.8 pips. An average win is 8.61 pips when an average loss is -12.08 pips. This ERA has performed 501 trades with an average win rate of 71% for long and 68% for short trading positions.
We may note that at least three pairs were lost. USDJPY is the most traded pair with 74 pips and the most profitable as well, 216.3 pips.
The robot hides SL levels from a broker not to be hunted. It uses a trailing feature to make more profits.
Alt: Monthly trading activities of NightVision EA.
The robot can easily lose a month. It’s unprofessional trading behavior.
The presentation includes some positive feedback. We have no idea how real traders can be happy if the system trades unpredictable and can easily close a month with loss.
NightVision EA Review SummaryNightVision EA
Functionality2/5 BadNightVision is a risky and unreliable trading tool.
Trading strategy2/5 BadStrategies don’t work smoothly and predictably.
Live results2/5 BadThe advisor works with a low profitability rate.
Customer support3/5 NeutralThe support is average.
User reviews2/5 BadThere are no customer reviews on third-party websites.
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results shown
- No risk advice given
- Trading results are unpredictable
- High pricing and no refunds were provided
- No real testimonials written