Galileo FX received a common wordy presentation. It includes widgets from Trustpilot and is verified by Myfxbook trading results. The main claim was changed to “Easily Trade Forex, Stocks, and Crypto automatically.”
Galileo FX at a glance
We have gathered the most important intel in the table:
|Price||$199, $399, $899|
Galileo FX functionality
Let’s talk about how the system functions and what we should expect from it:
- The system executes orders automatically.
- We can work with any broker we want.
- There is no minimum balance requirement.
- The dev claims that the system is an absolutely legal solution.
- It works on the markets 24/7 for us.
- There are free settings every month (?).
- There are Jumping Stops, Break Evens, and other features.
- It trades many cross pairs at once.
- The default settings are great.
- The installation takes 5 minutes, not more.
- We don’t need to do extra customization.
- It works with the accounts: Micro, Mini, And Standard.
- There’s welcome support.
- All orders are covered by SL and TP levels.
- It works on any PC without restrictions.
- We can work on a demo and real account.
- The system doesn’t require us to have trading experience.
- There are free lifetime updates provided.
- The list of settings includes over 60 set files.
- We can customize a risk we want to work with.
- The win rate is up to 96%.
The Personal pack costs $349. It allows gaining up to $1000 monthly. The Plus package costs $499. It provides up to $5000 monthly. The Pro pack costs $899. There’s no profit limitation. We have no refund policy covered if something goes wrong. So, the sale is final.
Galileo FX trading strategy tests
The developers explain how much the system has got during backtesting:
- Galileo FX Backtest – EUR/USD ($4398 Total Net Profits) + Settings
- Total Net Profit: $4398.40
- Gross Profit: $5132.40
- Gross Loss: -$734
- Broker: IC Markets
- Platform: MT5
- Version: Galileo FX Pro
- Period: 1 Jan – 11 Jun 2021
- Timeframe: H1
- Lots = 0 (dynamic)
- Risk = 0.5
- Max Orders = 0
- Stop Loss = 0
- Take Profit = 1000
- Trailing Start = 0
- Trailing Stop = 0
- Consecutive Bullish Signals = 9
- Consecutive Bearish Signals = 9
The developer also provides a video where he demonstrates the past trading performance for this currency pair.
What about Galileo FX live real trading results
The robot runs a real USD account on the well-known broker – IC Markets. The leverage is set at 1:500. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on October 04, 2020, deposited at $2,186, and withdrawn at $1,987. The absolute gain has amounted to +824.74%. An average monthly gain is 24.29%. The maximum drawdown is 21.57%.
There were 1636 orders with 15,124 pips traded. An average win is 12.57 pips when an average loss is -8.88 pips. The win rate is 87% for longs and 80 % for shorts. An average trade length is 14 hours 46 minutes. The profit factor is 4.44.
The system trades only Silver – 1629 orders with $1935.5 of profit.
The robot actively traded calm night hours and the European trading session.
The advisor trades equally during a week.
The robot works with quite low risks to the balance.
As we may note, losses weren’t big.
All months were closed with various profits.
We would like to note
The company has a 4.8 rate on Trustpilot with 1692 reviews. We’re sure they pay for feedback because there were 200 reviews published for the last month.
Many clients have a negative experience of using this system. They liked each other’s posts to show how important it is.
Galileo FX Review SummaryGalileo FX
Functionality2/5 BadThe advisor has a short list of features.
Trading strategy2/5 BadThere is a Grid of orders strategy.
Live results3/5 NeutralTrading results look okay.
Customer support3/5 NeutralThe devs don’t provide quick support.
User reviews2/5 BadWe have many seriously negative reviews on Trustpilot.
- Real-account trading results
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- No backtest reports shared
- Many negative testimonials