Forex Gump is a trading solution that has a simple and not informative presentation. The developers decided not to post the main claim about how good their advisor is. We see no reason to post this photo from stock as a background.
Forex Gump At a Glance
Shortly, the system has the next parameters:
|Currency Pairs||25 currency pairs|
Forex Gump Functionality
We have a few details about the system. Other details we have to come up with:
- The robot works fully automatically for us on a real or demo account.
- The advisor is a frequently traded trading solution.
- The system executes a Grid of orders strategy.
- It sets unique TP and SL levels for each order.
- We may work with three levels of risks: High, Middle, and Low.
- The robot can trade on the M1 time frame.
- The system runs the charts 24/5.
- We have to run a deposit of $4000 or more.
- This intel doesn’t match with the time frame intro we saw.
- The leverage can be set at 1:100.
- The original version of the robot can be bought from this site.
- There’s no system on the MQL5 published.
- The main strategy is not revealed, but there’s a Grid of orders on the board.
- We can work with GBP/USD, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
There are two packages in EUR introduced. So, we have to overpay because the pricing is not in USD. The first pack costs €199 and includes one real and one demo account, free 24/7 support, free updates, and a refund policy within 30 days. The second pack is twice more expensive and costs €399.
Forex Gump Trading Strategy Tests
The robot is delivered without a backtest report. It’s a common way to introduce the system by scammers. It’s a huge risk to buy it because we don’t know how the robot handled past data and from what broker it was received. As well, we don’t know what to expect from the system on the real account.
What About Forex Gump Live Trading Results
The system is still sitting in the huge 30% drawdown. As a result, the floating profit is -$35,470. We clearly remember how the account was deposited at $35,000 at the beginning. Now, it shows a $50,000 deposit. So, the data is compromised. The advisor has been working since 2018. These two years were removed as well. The account was “found” on September 15, 2020. Since then, the balance has become $117,223. The margin in use is $7,304. The margin level is 1,119%.
The total return is +134.4%. The average monthly gain is +12,0% when the average weekly return is +2.7%. The trading accuracy is 87,7%. The profit factor is 2.07. The average trade frequency is 16.9 orders daily. The robot works 311 days.
The risk to the reward ratio is 21.35. An average result is $12.75. An average win is $28.11 when an average loss is -$96.39. The risk of ruin is 0.0% (it’s not correct intel according to the drawdowns we saw). An average trade length is 46.6 hours.
The advisor trades all available in the MT4 symbols. The most-traded symbol is GBPAUD (420 orders) and EURAUD (404). GBPUSD is the most profitable, with $5,432.
The system trades long and short directions equally.
Every traded symbol has its own strategy. It’s risky to buy this because we can’t imagine the developers updating all of them to keep EA profitable.
Wednesday and Thursday have the highest profit factors – 2.48.
The robot trades all hours before the update.
Now, the robot opens trades only during proper hours.
We may note removed trading results of September, October, and November 2020.
The robot uses a grid of three-four orders to close them in profit.
We Would Like to Note
Forex Gump has its own profile on Forex Peace Army. We may note an account connected to the profile with 156 weeks of trading results.
A single comment about the system can be relevant in decision making.
Forex Gump Review SummaryForex Gump
Functionality1/5 AwfullyWe know a few details about the system.
Trading strategy2/5 BadIt uses a Grid of orders strategy.
Live results1/5 AwfullyThe results are compromised.
Customer support1/5 AwfullyWe don’t know if support is viable.
User reviews1/5 AwfullyThe system has just a single review that looks like fake.
- Real-account trading results
- The refund policy provided
- Risky strategies on the board
- No backtest reports provided
- Trading results were modified several times using data manipulations
- No people feedback provided