Coygo is a professional trading solution that allows everyone to get their orders managed on the market. The presentation includes details that let us understand if the system can fit our expectations. We decided to take a closer look at this trading tool to decide whether it is a worthy investment solution.
What is Coygo?
Coygo is a bot that manages orders on the crypto market to close them with profit.
How does Coygo help traders?
Coygo seeks trading opportunities tirelessly 24/7. The system compares them with inner calculations and formulas.
Coygo main features
Let’s talk about features that we systemize in the following list. We hope it helps you to make a wise decision.
- Coygo can manage orders completely automatically without a need for human intervention.
- There are TP and SL levels placed.
- The system includes powerful tools, according to the developers’ claims.
- Developers provide us with diversified features: crypto trading bots, data insights, arbitrage, day trading, portfolio tracking, etc.
- There is a community that includes 2500 traders.
- They are from 75 countries.
- You can manage all pairs, time frames, and exchanges from a single terminal.
- This allows us to get direct access to the market data.
- Users can work with real-time charts, order book analysis found, and much more.
- The bot will get access to the market via API keys.
- We can work from our home PC.
- The system seeks arbitrage spreads and triangular arbitrage opportunities to open an order.
- It’s possible to trade from a mobile phone directly.
- The developers provide users with arbitrage bots.
- The advisor needs 25 milliseconds to open and close orders between exchanges.
- Users open the orders manually.
- There’s a one-lick-trade feature applied.
- You can trade directly from our wallet.
- You can work with an order book.
- The robot skips trading during high-slippage periods.
- It trades an aggregated deposit, and it records withdrawal history across all assets and exchanges.
- Users are able to work with limit and stop-limit orders.
- Assets will be held in USD, BTC, and ETH.
- It works with the MACD, RSI, and Bollinger Bands indicators.
Ease of use
The robot can be used easily. There’s no rocket science behind it.
The developers sell the system that was well-customized.
Safety and security
Users can work with the market using API keys. This allows the robot to work for you, but it doesn’t allow it to withdraw from your account.
The customer support agents are knowledgeable and provide great service.
The system doesn’t have people’s testimonials to tell for sure about its public experience.
We don’t know how profitable the system is because the robot team doesn’t publish relevant and trustful trading results.
What does it cost to use Coygo?
We may decide what package we’d like to work with. An annual rental option is available for $155 ($0.42 daily). It comes with a five-day free trial. A monthy subscription option is available for $17 ($0.55 daily). Also, we have a casual plan for $5 weekly ($0.71 daily). This pack is featured by a 2-day trial. There’s even a $1 package. It includes one day of a free trial. There are no refunds provided.
Coygo supported exchanges
The robot is compatible with the authoritative and regulated exchanges: Bittrex, Kraken, Coinbase, Coinbase Pro, Poloniex, Binance, Gemini, Bitfinex, BitFlyer, Bitstamp, KuCoin, and other exchanges.
Deposit & withdrawal requirements
There are no special requirements for depositing and withdrawing our funds.
Are your coins secure when using Coygo?
Most likely, yes. The system works with API keys on the market. So, it can create and finish trades for users, but it’s not allowed to withdraw from their accounts.
How to get started on Coygo?
You have to register in the system and subscribe to a pack. Then, you have to download a copy of the system and customize it. After generating API keys, it can be implemented into the trading process.
Is it a beginner-friendly system?
Yes, it is. The system can be used by a trader with any level of trading experience.
The core team of Coygo
There’s information about the developers provided.
- Evan Francis is the CEO. He’s been a Bitcoin enthusiast since 2010.
- Dorian Kersch is the CIO. Dorian is an experienced Bitcoin miner.
- Ellery Addington-White is the CTO. He has strong technical experience.
Coygo Crypto BotCoygo
Key Features7/10 Good
Security and Reliability5/10 Neutral
Customer Support6/10 Normal
Public Experience2/10 Very bad
- We have a well-written presentation
- The system is available for a trial
- Acceptable pricing
- No risk advice given
- No settings list provided
- No backtest reports published
- No actual trading results shown
- No people’s testimonials provided
- No refund policy applied