Hot Profit Robot analyzes the market on a day and night basis and is able to send alerts on your mobile phone by using proper setup. The expert advisor manages each trade after its execution until it is closed, making the whole process fully automated.
Even though there is an about us tab on the website, it leads nowhere. There is no information present on the developers, their whereabouts, and trading experience. This type of presentation raises many concerns over the authenticity of the system.
Hot Profit Robot At a Glance
|Strategy||Range trap, momentum rider, and trend capture.|
Hot Profit Robot Functionality
The robot has the following features:
- It has three inbuilt trading strategies which it can use according to market conditions
- It comes with easy step by step guidance on how to set it up
- Provides continuous support from the developer
The robot can use a fixed lot size or calculate it based on the trading account’s equity. The stop loss and take profit levels are also taken into account while calculating the position size. The developer does not share further insights into the settings that we are able to tweak while using the algorithm.
Hot Profit Robot Trading Strategy Tests
The robot has three different strategies that it can use to make trades:
- Range trap. The robot focuses its medium-range strategy on SnR and candlestick patterns to capitalize on range-bound price action patterns.
- Momentum rider. The robot enters a strong momentum that is usually triggered by a news trigger. It performs an early entry and exit to profit from such situations.
- Trend capture. The robot uses both fundamental and technical analysis to capture trends for the long term.
There are no backtesting results that we can use to determine the historical performance. The robot must have failed during backtesting, and due to this reason, the developer might have been restrained to provide these statistics.
What About Hot Profit Robot Real Trading Results
Real trading results are tracked via Myfxbook, which shows performance from June 08, 2021. Since then, the robot has had an average monthly gain of 39.56%, with a drawdown of 82.32%. A high value of drawdown states that the robot nearly lost the whole account balance during trading. There were 272 trades in total, with 132.29 lots traded. The expert advisor traded with a winning rate of 70% with a profit factor of 1.31. The best trade was $442.80, while the worst one was -$494.17. There were multiple currency pairs utilized for trading with an average holding duration of one day.
The trading history shows that the robot uses martingale strategy to stay in the positive territory once a position turns negative. It trades on multiple currency pairs.
Hot Profit Robot has no customer reviews present on Forex Peace Army, which shows that no one is ready to buy and trust a system that has a high drawdown value in contrast with the monthly output.
Hot Profit Robot Review SummaryHot Profit Robot
Functionality2/5 BadThe robot works on MT4.
Trading strategy2/5 BadThe developer fails to disclose the strategy properly.
Live Results2/5 BadLive results show performance for a short duration.
Customer support3/5 NeutralCustomer support is offered 24/7.
User reviews2/5 BadThere are no reviews that we can use to gauge the performance of the system.
- It comes with verified trading records
- No money-back guarantee
- No transparency of developers
- It has a high drawdown value