Happy MartiGrid is a robot that works with a combination of a Grid and Martingale strategies. These approaches can be treated as high risk ones. The presentation looks poor and doesn’t provide us with all the explanations.
Happy MartiGrid at a glance
We would like you to take a look at the following sheet.
|Currency Pairs||AUD/USD, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY|
|Strategy||Grid and Martingale|
Happy MartiGrid functionality
The presentation includes just several lines about what we have to expect from the system if we decide to buy it.
- The advisor allows us to rely on fully automatic orders execution.
- We can trade manually if we want.
- The system opens orders with Grid and Martingale strategies.
- The trading is allowed on the following pairs AUD/USD, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY.
- The robot trades on the H1 time frame.
- There are SL and TP levels placed.
- The system is delivered with a news filter to skip trading during the proper hours.
- We can expect that money management will work only with free margin on the market.
- The advisor works, following FIFO rules.
- The advisor can be set on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
- We can trade on the following types of accounts: Standard, Mini, and Micro.
- The balance should be higher than $3000.
- It can work with ECN accounts.
The devs decided to provide us with a standardized offer. The pack with two licenses costs €299 when for five licenses we can be asked to pay €499. There are some advisors added as extras. However, many of them have ruined trading accounts. There’s a 30-day refund policy provided.
Happy MartiGrid trading strategy tests
We have a GBPUSD pair tested on H1 based on the data from 2008 to 2012. The modeling quality was 99.90%. The test didn’t mention spreads. An initial deposit was $3,000 that has become $8,839 of the total net profit. The system traded with a profit factor of 1.92. The maximum drawdown was 15.80%. It’s an acceptable number. There were 6101 deals executed with a win rate of 74% for both long and short trades.
What about Happy MartiGrid live trading results
The system ran many accounts where trading was stopped before December 2021. This one keeps going. The broker is Forex Mart. The leverage is 1:500. It receives data from MT4 indicators. The account has a verified track record. It was created on June 18, 2021, and deposited at $1,000. Since then, the total gain has become 14.69%. An average monthly gain is 2.39%. The maximum drawdown is 27.20%.
It has executed 84 deals with -605.8 pips lost. An average win is 26.41 pips when an average loss is -108.08 pips. The accuracy is 71% for longs and 81% for shorts. An average trade length is seven days. The profit factor is 1.59. It’s a common number, nothing special.
The system isn’t profitable in pips – both directions are lost. It’s such a risky call.
The system works with medium risks to the account balance. There’s a 18% chance of losing 10% of the balance.
It’s noticeable that the robot can lose five or even more orders in a row.
The monthly profitability varies from month to month.
Happy Forex runs its own page on Forex Peace Army with a 3.542 rate based on 5 reviews. There are many accounts connected to this profile. Unfortunately, there is no review written about Happy MartiGrid.
Happy MartiGrid Review SummaryHappy MartiGrid
Functionality2/5 BadNo explanations are provided.
Trading strategy2/5 BadA system uses a combo of Grid with Martingale.
Live results4/5 GoodThe trading results are acceptable.
Customer support4/5 GoodThey provide average support.
User reviews2/5 BadWe have no reviews written about it.
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results shown
- A refund policy applied
- No risk advice given
- No team revealed
- The system uses risky strategies to make profits. It’s not profitable in pips
- No people testimonials written