ForexSignals.com is a service that informs people, investors, and traders when it’s the right time to place an order on the market. The presentation is big and looks wordy. The main claim is “Forex trading signals alone are not enough. You need tested strategies, powerful tools, and experienced traders to arm you with knowledge. That’s where we come in.” Let’s find out what we can rely on.
ForexSignals.com at a glance
We would like you to take a look at the following sheet.
|Price||39, 41.5, 79 EUR|
The presentation includes some information about what features the service has.
- They provide help to over 83,000 trades. It sounds like a lie without proof.
- We need not only signals from them, but the devs also claimed.
- “There’s a one-stop-shop for all Forex things.”
- We can rely on analytical material from the developers.
- There are real-time live streams provided.
- We can share our trading ideas with other traders.
- The devs have 55 years of experience. We can’t be sure that this is not manipulation.
- We can work with pro traders through the chat 24/7.
- The pack includes over 300 hours of “easy-to-understand video lessons.” They can be useful for beginners and advanced traders.
The devs designed an application to provide us with all reliable information.
- We have a strategy that fits all types of trading.
- There’s an intra-day trading strategy that uses powerful technical indicators to spot market moves.
- There’s Trend Surfing EA mentioned that will help us to trade well.
- We can ask for risk management help.
We have pricing that looks complicated and not friendly for beginners. The first pack costs €79. The second pack costs €41.5 a month but we have to pay in half a year in advance. The ultimate pack costs €39 monthly and we will be charged for a year.
We have the next mentioned features:
- Trading room access
- Pro trading video academy
- Daily live trading sessions
- Trade sentiment analysis
- Weekly hot-pick analysis
- Real-time global news stream
- Live interactive workshops
- Access to pro trading tools
- Exclusive brokerage access
- Direction from mentors
- One-on-one with a mentor
- Direct Line to Mentors
- Trend Surfing EA
- License Key to forex tester 5.
We can sign in for a trial that longs for 7 days. For this, we have to provide our email for their spam.
ForexSignals.com trading strategy tests
The site doesn’t include backtest reports of the system that would help us to understand if the system behind the robot was tested properly or not. It should have shown us if the system can overtake the past tick data provided by a broker house.
What about ForexSignals.com trading results
We have no sign of relevant trading results provided. It’s a huge con because we want to know that the developers make money trading their signals as well. It’s important because we should be sure that they know current market conditions. At the same time, showing data analyzed by Myfxbook or Fxblue would allow us to know win rate, drawdowns, growth, average loss and gain, profit factor, and much more.
There are some testimonials mentioned on Trustpilot.
The system has a page on Forex Peace Army created. There were 162 reviews written that formed a 4.454 rate.
We may note 1698 reviews on the company profits on Trustpilot.
Alt: Negative testimonial.
A trader claims that the devs must have a real account with verified trading results to call themself gurus.
Many clients couldn’t trust the service all the way.
ForexSignals.com Review SummaryForexSignals.com
Functionality2/5 BadWe haven’t seen the system at work.
Trading strategy2/5 BadThe strategies aren’t mentioned.
Live results2/5 BadThere are no live results provided.
Customer support2/5 BadWe know nothing about their support.
User reviews3/5 NeutralThere are some positive feedback written.
- Affordable pricing
- No team revealed
- No backtests or trading results provided
- No refund policy provided
- The developers don’t run a real account