Forex Trend Hunter is a trading solution that is a part of the pretty-known company called Automated Forex Tools. The robot was updated to the 5.4 version.
Forex Trend Hunter at a glance
We have written a short summary in the table below.
|Currency Pairs||EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDCAD, and USDJPY.|
|Strategy||Trend and Martingale|
Forex Trend Hunter functionality
So, it’s the right time to decide what features the system has and what we can expect from it if we buy a copy of the advisor.
- The advisor can handle opening and closing orders completely automatically for the owner.
- The advisor should be uploaded only on a MT4 terminal.
- The system allows us to be profitable even without a proper trading experience.
- It focuses on spotting trends and following them.
- We can get from a single trade up to several hundred pips.
- Trading is possible on EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDCAD, and USDJPY.
- There’s a recovery feature applied.
- The advisor works under real money-management.
- We can work with Martingale orders on our account.
- We are free to work through any broker.
- The US brokers can allow trading with this robot.
- It places adequate Stop Losses and Take Profits.
- There’s a broker protection feature applied.
- The settings can be easily customized.
- We can rely on a welcome support.
- The main strategy is based on trend trading.
- The only time frame is H1.
We can purchase a copy of the robot for as low as $55. The original price is $69. The package is featured by one real and two demo account licenses, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a welcome 60-day money-back guarantee. The period of refunds is great.
Forex Trend Hunter trading strategy tests
There is a report that was received after testing USDCAD on the data of eleven years. The time frame was H1. The modeling quality was 99.90% with a 10-pip spread. An initial deposit was $10,000. It has turned into $7,380 of the total net profit by the advisor. The profit factor was 1.80. The maximum drawdown was lower than 20% – 9.02%. Forex Trend Hunter has executed 534 deals. An average accuracy was 79% for shorts and 53% for longs.
What about Forex Trend Hunter live trading results
Forex Trend Hunter was set to work on a demo account on an IC Markets broker. It runs charts automatically with 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on February 10, 2020, and deposited at $10,000. Since then, the total gain has amounted to 22.64%. An average monthly gain is 0.84%. The maximum drawdown is acceptable for conservative traders – 16.47%. No one tracks trading results from the account.
Forex Trend Hunter traded 133 orders with 974.2 pips. An average win is 28.13 pips when an average loss is -34.73 pips. The win rate is 60% for longs and 83% for shorts. The average trade length is two days. The profit factor is 2.17.
The advisor focuses on working with longs (97) over the shorts direction (36 deals).
The advisor trades opening and high impact news of the European trading session.
Monday and Tuesday are the less traded days.
The risks can be treated as low-medium. The advisor has to lose 28 deals in a row to lose 10% of the devs balance.
We may note that the system supports orders with soft core Martingale (x2).
January was closed with 0.64% of the profits.
There are no prices of feedback provided about how the system works. So, we have to take risks if we want to run this system.
Forex Trend Hunter Review SummaryForex Trend Hunter
Functionality4/5 GoodThe robot has average functionality.
Trading strategy3/5 NeutralIt works with Trend and Martingale strategies.
Live results1/5 AwfullyThe account can be halved any time soon.
Customer support4/5 GoodThe dev provides good support.
User reviews1/5 AwfullyWe have no reviews written.
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results shown
- A well-known developer
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- No real account trading activities available
- No people feedback provided