Amaze is a robot that can be found among other solutions on the MQL5 site. The robot shows completely unpredictable trading this year. So, we decided to take a closer look at it to figure out what this system is up to.
Anton Kondratev is a developer with a low rate of 3327. The data about his portfolio isn’t revealed in the profile. Anyway, his products received 36 reviews that formed a 4 rate from 5 possible.
Amaze at a glance
|Currency Pairs||EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDJPY|
There are various details, features, and settings explained that we gathered in the following list for our comfort.
- Amaze was designed to help its owner to work on the market automatically.
- The terminals the system supports are MT4 and MT5.
- We can work with three cross pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, and USDJPY.
- It places relevant TP and SL levels to protect our orders.
- The minimum depsit is $100.
- The news filter helps us to avoid high impact news periods.
- We may use it with leverage of 1:500.
- The default settings were customized to trade EURUSD on H1.
- It has to work on the low spreads and on a VPS service.
- There are other filters applied that protect us from: slippages, high spreads, gaps, repeated levels.
- It doesn’t open orders at night.
- We can rely on following FIFO rules.
- It works with virtual stop loss and trailing stop features on the board.
- The robot can work with a Grid of orders.
- The system allows us to decide what direction it has to trade for us.
We have the current price of $345 for a single real account copy. There are no rental options available at all. We can use a demo copy of the system for free.
Amaze trading strategy tests
The advisor was tested on EURUSD with 100% historical quality. The devs set the deposit at $2011. The absolute gain has become $282,117.87. The maximum drawdown was 0.65% ($48.52), while the profit factor was 18.78. It executed 710 deals with a win rate of 100% for short and 99.50% for long trading positions.
What about Amaze live trading results
Amaze keeps working on a live account on the TickMill broker. The leverage level is 1:500. The maximum drawdown is 35.9% when the maximum deposit load is 36.9%. Its absolute growth has become 33.96%.
An average trade frequency is 2 orders a week. It keeps orders open on the market for four hours on average.
We may note that the robot doesn’t work predictably.
The advisor works with significant stop losses, compared to the take profit levels.
Amaze has executed 66 orders since the beginning. The best trade is $29.19 when the worst trade is -$18.72. It has a low recovery factor of 1.14 and an average profit factor of 1.57. An average monthly growth is 4.47%.
Now, the most actively traded symbol is AUDUSD with 42 deals closed.
Amaze Review SummaryAmaze
Functionality3/5 NeutralWe have an average list of features. Not all the necessary info was revealed.
Trading strategy3/5 NeutralA risky Grid strategy is behind this trading tool.
Live results2/5 BadThe live trading resuls are fare from being great.
Customer support4/5 GoodThe developers provide good support.
User reviews3/5 NeutralAlthough there are mixed testimonialsabout the system on MQL5, there are no reviews about the bot on the 3-rd party websites.
- A backtest report shown
- Trading results available
- Average pricing
- No money-management advice given
- No settings explanations provided
- Below average trading results